🫨IN ELEVATOR🫨

Naira Singhania the most famous designer of India would have never imagined the outcome of this night. She was introducing her new collection, Desired In Velvet and even acted out as a model for herself because she wanted to create some kind of trust as if telling to her public 'I feel desired in velvet'. She was wearing a velvet dress which had a slit from her calves until her mid thighs and there was also a slit to let appear her milky waist and one shoulder was bare.

While she was walking the ramp, she was being looked at by everyone and especially her guest of honour, the business tycoon Mr Kartik Goenka. His eyes were only on her. The way she was swaying her hips, the way her breasts were tightly imprisoned in her dress and dare not to forget her pretty little ass which he found perfect for his hands.

Naira felt a bit uneasy as she caught his glance on her. The man was literally undressing her in his mind. She was just wondering if he hadn't, in his mind, fucked her already. And she hadn't expected his presence. She had invited an Goenka. Manish Goenka to be more precise. As he was the head of Goenka Empire but she would have never imagined that the son would be here as well. She finished her ramp walk and told Mona, her assistant, to manage the remaining of the show while she would go and meet her special guests. As she walked towards Kartik and Manish, still dressed in her velvet dress, her body was melting on feeling his hot gaze on her. But she still kept her head high and tried not to blush.

"Hi Mr Goenka, I'm so glad that you made it to my show." Naira said as she extended her hand towards the senior Goenka.

"Come on Naira stop the formalities, why wouldn't I come to my little princess' show? Kartik meet Naira Singhania, she my best friend's daughter. After his sudden death 15 years ago I took it upon myself to look after her well-being. When she went to London with her mother I did everything possible to secure her future just like his father would have done, and just look where she is now, standing before us as the best designer of all times." Manish said and got up to take her in his arms.

"I would have liked her sitting on my cock right now." Kartik thought then got up and took her in an embrace as well, to congratulate her. When he felt her assets against his chest, he let a groan escape his lips and Naira heard it.

"Naira and Kartik I'll let you speak together, I need to catch up with Mr Mehra." Manish said and left. Naira opened her eyes wide when she saw her guardian leave. She looked at Kartik who had this weird spark in his eyes. She didn't know what was that but didn't want to find out neither.

"Won't tell me how was your world tour with 'Arjun'? He asked sarcastically.

" Come on Kartik, he was just a friend and you were the one who asked me to go and only thirty minutes after my flight took off you broke up."

"It was your dream trip that's why but you were my dream Naira. And I just believed that I was one of yours as well." Kartik remembered their relationship a few years back when he was studying in London. They had been their first everything until Arjun, one of their mate set the world tour up. He didn't go because (this is unknown to her) Manish had had a heart transplant and Kartik had flown back to India to stay by his side and take care of the business.

"You broke up, not me." She said pulling a strand of hair back.

"You didn't even try to stop me." He whispered. He left her and went to the bar where he took a glass of whiskey. She tried to stop her tears and knowing that she would fail, she hid in the bathroom for a while to let her tears flow. Because despite the years, she still loved him like in the beginning. Kartik too thought about her and came to the conclusion that he still loved her.

After a while, when the party was over, both were heading towards the elevator. She was first to get inside and he managed to stop the doors from closing. He got inside the elevator and royally ignored her despite the fact that she was still wearing this damn velvet dress. Naira was hurt by seeing his indifference and wiped a lonely tear which was rolling down her cheek. Suddenly the elevator came to a halt and the lights went off before turning red.