💞YEARN FOR LOVE💞

Roses? No, she was never getting them from her boyfriend, who has been tagged as the world's most unromantic man by herself.

Propose? He would never do that! How she wished it to happen right now.

Chocolates? She is not a baby girl to be fine with some chocolates! Gosh! She wants him to propose.

Teddy? She was hugging her teddy,which was again not gifted by him, as she was typing random things on her laptop.

Promise? He promised her to live with her forever. But "living together" means marriage in the traditional Indian society they lived in. And looking at his behavior recently as she yearns for him to propose to her, she knew it wasn't happening anytime soon.

Kisses? Are they out of love or lust? Now she had serious doubts on this man if he really loves her or not.

Hugs? Always! An assuring one that they will be forever. But when exactly? It's been five years of dating.

Valentine? Will they ever celebrate this day of love being husband and wife? Or will it remain as it has been for five years?

Naira finished writing her "love letter" which was more of a hate letter as she cursed her five year old boyfriend. Well, no, not a boyfriend who is five years old. Though sometimes he behaves like one, Naira rolled her eyes thinking about that, but the boyfriend she has been with for five years. Who dates for five years without even getting proposed? If he was struggling or was in his mid 20s it would make sense that he doesn't want to marry owing to the yearn to settle in first. But no, he was one of the richest businessmen in India and the man turned thirty last September! He had both money and maturity to handle the responsibilities that come along with a wife. So what was the issue with him for not proposing to her?

Was she desperate for marriage? Yes, she was. At least her mother was, who had been sending her pictures of boys from their hometown and persuading her to marry.

Her phone rang. She looked at the caller and decided to ignore. She gave the stupid excuse to herself that she got to bath when her heart was screaming, better said, yelling at her to pick up the call.

After a hot shower, she came out and checked her cell one more time. 50 missed calls and 39 messages from KG.

Naira sighed being tired. What happened? Did the sky break off or the land disappeared? She ran through all his texts all at once. Few random caps, some call me backs, and lots of I Love Yous.She knew he loved her. And she never doubted his love. She has been a good girlfriend these past two years. There were times they would not meet until a fortnight because he was busy. 

There was this one time he went off to Singapore for two whole months. To top it all off, he always prioritized his family over her. His brothers Luv and Kush's demands always came before hers. His sisters's problems came before hers. Always! Did she complain? Never.

The only thing she wanted from him was to make her his wife. And he would never do that. Doesn't he understand that it is also difficult for her to deal with the relation offers each of her relatives come up with these days?

The doorbell rang. She recalled asking the milkman to come later in the day with fresh milk since the once he had earlier in the morning, were split. She opened the door to see the most unexpected yet the most wanted man in front of her doorstep.

"Kartik!"

Kartik took off his shades and Naira cursed him for looking like a greek god that made her forget all the complaints she had from him and then cursed herself for falling for this man who never cared about her opinions on marriage.