🥞MY BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE-1🥞

Naira where's my blue file" his words died in his throat as he saw her she was engrossed in doing something in the kitchen she was looking no less than an angel in that blue saree with the pallu tucked on her waist her silky hair tied in a messy bun a single strand of hair peeping out kissing and caressing her cheek she was doing something in her tab may be checking some recipe online he was smitten by her again so much that unknown to himself he stood there rooted to his spot she looked tempting with that pout on her face. The saree highlighted her curves really well giving his eyes a good view of her waist line something his fingers always itched to grab and tease and his lips always craved to taste. she turned around to take out something from the cabinet giving him a generous view of her creamy back something which always tempted him without failure her blouse was near backless with only a thin netted cloth holding his wife's modesty together giving ample space for his hungry eyes to feast on.

As if in a trance,he moved to her and she was completely unaware of his gaze, still busy in her work she took out some flour in a bowl added chocolate powder and some other ingredients in to the Bowl and mixed them well making her batter for the chocolate cake she was trying to bake for her darling son on his demand. She was mixing the contents of the bowl when she felt a pair of hands sneaking around her and with a soft pull her back hit his hard chest she was startled for a moment with the sudden action but rested her head on his chest smiling the moment she realised it was him. Both swayed in each others arms for a while with their eyes closing feeling the moment.

He placed soft kisses on her neckline while she tilted her head giving him more excess.

Naira : Kartikkk

Kartik : ( still busy kissing) hmmm

Naira : I need to finish this.

Kartik : then who is stopping you,you do your work i will do mine.

His fingers slowly traced the outline of her blouse sending ripples of pleasure down her spine. She bit her lips to suppress her moans the spatula in her hand landed in the bowl spilling some of the batter on her face she turned around and hugged him tightly he smiled seeing his effect on her as he wrapped his arms around her pulling her even closer only if that was possible, her lips rubbed on his chest as she burried her face in him in an attempt to hide her self from his passionate gaze which was melting her insides.

His fingers continued to dance on her bare skin seductively, she looked up at him and both shared a deep eye lock which broke as he bend down to taste the chocolaty batter from her skin.

Kartik : it's yummy.

Naira : Kartik I need to bake cake for Kairav.

Kartik : Kairav's cake can wait, first let his Papa eat his cake.

He winked at her only to get a playful slap on his chest, his fingers slid inside her blouse making her breath hitch and all her protests die in her mouth, she pressed his shoulders as he unclasped the hooks of her blouse leaving space for his hands to wander on her skin. His other hand moved inside her blouse kneading her bossom,his fingers carresing her skin from over the thin fabric that still seperated him and her.

She broke the hug and turned around breathing heavily holding the kitchen slab as if drawing energy from it to stand on her knees.

He bit her harshly as if punishing her having tempted him and then kissed her softly soothing her pain, his other hand went down drawing patterns on her waist line only to move down further reaching the plates of her saree. She turned around and her hands which were holding the kitchen slab till now found their way to his neck as she pecked his lips softly and he was quick enough to deepen the peck in to a full fledged kiss as he grabbed her by her neck freeing her hair letting them dance under his devilry actions his tongue inserted in her mouth taking all her flavours tasting her sweet nectars.