⏳OUR SHORT JOURNEY⏳

*************************

He was sleeping peacefully untill the sun rays disturbed him.. he woke up nd rubbed his eyes with his palm. He looked at his left side nd found empty. He walked out to check in bathroom bt got nothing except the empty bath tub filled with Jasmin fragnance. He closed his eyes nd feels the fragnance.

After sometime he freshen up nd moved to downstairs only to find his gorgeous wife making breakfast in kitchen while swaying her hips with music. He stood there for sometimes absorbing her every inch. She's wearing his shirt which was upto her thigh revealing her skin. Her hair was tied in a bun. In short she's looking damn hot.

He walked to her nd hugged her from back.

"Aaaahhh.. Kartik tum ho" she said while recognising his touch

"Uh r expecting someone else?" He said nuzzling his nose

"Mm..are uh mad??" She said coming out of his grip

"I missed uh Naira" he said tightly hugging her

"Mm..hmm.." she said pouring juice.

He bites on her neck to which she winches in pain.

"Aaahh.. Kartik I'm hungry.." she said hitting him on his chest

"Me too..let's go from here.. otherwise I will make sure uh can't get up from here for the next 5 hours." He said sqeezing her breast

"Uh moron.. I'm really hungry..let me make breakfast.." she said nd pushed him lightly

Well he's also Kartik, he picked her holding her ass nd make her sit on the dinning table.

"Bt I'm hungry for uh.." he said nd smooches her lips..

He was biting nd chewing her lips while she was moaning. He squeezed her right breast nd she moaned. His hand moved down only to get a shock.

"Uh didn't wear lowers?" He asked biting her nipples over her shirt

"Aaahh..no..I know how desperate uh are.." she said smirking nd put his finger in her core.

He pushed his finger in her core nd moving in nd out vigorously. She throws her head in extreme pleasure. He captured her lips nd started sucking them. She was biting his lower lips while he was chewing her upper lips. His one hand was working in her core while other was playing with breast.

He moved down nd sat on his knees nd started to suck her clit with his tongue. She pushed him more in her. After sometime he again pushed his index finger in her.

...

"I'm near..ka..rtikkk.." she moaned clutching his shoulder while he continued to pumping his finger in her

"Baby.. come..come for me" he said moving his finger aimlessly in her nd the next moment she released herself in his finger..

He licked his finger nd again put his mouth in her core. He licked nd roamed his tongue around her wet core. He slides her tongue in her nd continued to suck her.

"I want uh.." she said pushing his head more in her

He kissed her lips nd she wrapped her legs around his waist.

He took her in his arms nd took her to their room which actually is their honeymoon room. He placed her on floor nd removed his shirt. She removed her shirt nd sat on knees. She unbuckled his belt nd open his pant nd removed swiftly followed by his boxer.