💎THE BEST JEWEL💎

Naira took out the jewelry that her mother in law gifted her. Standing in front of the mirror, she wore the earring and was trying hard to clasp the choker piece. A helping hand clasped the hook of the choker and the same hands traveled down her body hugging her from behind. Naira smiled at the picture perfect reflection she and her husband created together.

"You are beautiful." He commented kissing her cheeks.

"Acha!" she giggled bending her head to house his moving lips on the crook of her neck. "You look very handsome."

His hand moved to caress her waist under her saree pallu and tickled her there making her squirm in his arms. Pushing him holding his elbow, Naira moved out of his hold.

"Kartik, no masti. We are getting late." She said in a warning tone and moved away to close the cupboard.

When she sensed her husband was still standing where she left him with thoughtful face observing her intently, she poked his shoulder hardly breaking his trance.

"Kya hua?" she asked

"Well," he drawled looking at her from top to bottom. "Maa gave you the jewellery. "He stated.

"Haan."

"And Daadi gifted this saree?" he asked

"Haan." Said Naira wondering where is her husband getting with it.

"And chachi gifted those bangles?"

"Haan baba, what now?" she asked frowning

"Don't you think you should wear something I give?" he asked making a straight face.

Naira narrowed her eyes and looked at him questioningly. Before she could begin to understand his words, she was pulled into a close hug. The knot holding her blouse close was pulled out. 

The blouse was moved aside and her husband's expert lips found her skin to kiss, nibble and leave a hickey.

"Ahh... Kartik." She moaned in pain

Her husband pulled out with a satisfied grin.

"Now, you wear my mark, Mrs. Kartik Goenka." He whispered near her ears huskily. "This is the best jewel."

HOW WAS IT?

GIVE SUGGESTIONS TOO..........