👩MY PREGNANT WIFE👩

Pregnancy is a blissfull blessing for both of us. When we saw the final reports, we both cried a Lot.

Shivangi cried all day and I try my best to console her. But, those freaking hormones hit her head already.

When she is happy she cried, when she was sad she cried, when I say something she cried, when I didn't said anything she cried..

God just gave me patience...

Even last night I cried after seeing her cry.

She insistently stops crying when she saw me crying.

Hahah.....Idea...💡

And then whenever she cried, I cried. And after few times she understands that.

One day she cried in front of him. It was a fake cry. And he started crying and that's it she gave him that look. He stops instantly and smiles.

Is that all is joke for you Mohsin......She said and frown.

And that's it, whenever she was angry she called him by name.

Baby its not like that.....He said and try to convince her.

She didn't reply and went to Ammi's room.

He think she went out and came after few minutes.

But, she didn't came and it's late. He waits for her. He quickly went out and looked at her but, she didn't in living room.

He silently opens the door of his mother's room. And there was she sleeping beside his Ammi...no there Ammi.

Shaking his head he went to his room. Thinking this time he did big mistakes.

He slept thinking how to convince her while hugging her pillow exhaling her scent.

Following day she woke up when she heard Ammi calling her name.

Shivangi bachha.....Ammi calls him.

Good morning Ammi.....She said and wakes up.

Beta fresh hoja or kuch khale aaja ....Ammi said and left the room.

She went to her room and saw him sleeping hugging her pillow smiled but remembered last night and frown. And went to bathroom.

She came after shower. He was awake and saw her coming freshly showered.

He gave her smile but she left the room. Without glancing him.

He quickly go afterwards and but stops and went to bathroom first.

After a shower he went kitchen and saw his mother and wife with her cute baby bump.

Ammi, bhuk lagi hai.....He said and sit on the chair.

During breakfast Ammi know that they had a fight but didn't say anything because its there matter and she enjoyed there silly fights.

Ammi, inn sai kehde meri doctor ki appointment hai aaj......Sana said.

Ammi, aap iss kehde ki mujhe yaad hai. Mai ittna bhulakkad nahi hu.....He said.Now she gets more angry. Why he is behaving like that. Isn't it's his fault.

He saw the frown in her face he smiles thinking that his plan is working.

Now its time for Tit for tat.

Hehehehe....

He loves his wife more then anything. But, this time he want to play.

So this time he waits until she wants him. And on that time he gave her little punishment.