🥵JEALOUS SEX🥵

Naira's POV

I sat on the tour bus bored out of my mind. I. got to go on tour with my boyfriend Kartik and I am happy to be with him but I get so bored

sitting on the bus. We're on the Bury the Hatchet tour. I am trying to avoid my ex-best friend Kunal but sitting on the bus to do it is obnoxious. Kartik came onto the bus. "Baby, can I please come with you? I am so bored"I whined. "Sure baby. I've been missing you.' Hesaid kissing me. I smiled and kissed him back.

Kartik knows about my past with Kunal and how Kunal used to like me but that is all behind us. Kartik trusts me but not Kunal .

Sure they have buried their past but Kartik is extremely protective of me and I love it. Kartik interlaced his fingers with mine and we headed into the venue. "Well look at that Naira . How you've been sweetheart?"

Kunal asked. I rolled my eyes. " I am going to see Rohan and Karan .' I said to Kartik . He nodded and kissed my cheek. I made my way over to

Rohan and Karan as they were goofing off. "Hello boys." I said. "Look it's Naira . Karan yelled hugging me. "Hey Karan " I said hugging him back. "What's going on? Rohan asked. "Trying to avoid Kunal and trying to avoid being bored. Isaid. Rohan snickered. "Hey, you know what happened between Kunal and I" I said. "Yes, he was always trying to get in your pants. Karan said. "And that still hasn't changed. Kunal said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Seriously I will end you" I said. "Oh come on baby. You know you want me." Kunal said puckering his lips. Karan and Rohan 's eyes went wide.

"Get your arm off my girlfriend now:' I heard Kartik yell. "What can't handle that your girlfriend wants me?" Kunal asked. I slapped Kunal . Kartik 's face fell. "Do you?" Kartik asked me. 

"Seriously, you really are going to ask me that?" I yelled at him. "Well do you!" he Screamed at me. I slapped him across the face and stormed out of the venue. "Way to fuck up. You know you can trust her" I heard Karan

say to Kartik . "Yeah, I know. I do trust her but I don't know what's wrong with me" I heard Kartik say. I stormed onto the bus and went into the back room. I laid down on the bed andscreamed. Kunal always is fucking every thing up. I mean I am pissed he doesn't trust me around Kunal but at the same time I can't blame him. "Naira , I am sorry" Kartik said knocking on the door. "I don't believe you. " Iyelled at him. "I am sorry. It was wrong the way I acted. I love you. I really do. I just don't like seeing other guys hanging all over you. Itmakes me jealous" He said. I smiled a little. "It makes you jealous that Kunal wants me.'I said. 

"Yes extremely" He said. "Does it make you jealous that Kunal could possibly give me more pleasure than you?" I said. He growled at me and attacked me. "No one can give you more pleasure than me." He said. He kissed me roughly pushing me back onto the bed. He

ripped off my shirt and pulled off my pants. He thrusted two fingers into me and I let out a loud moan. "Kartik !" I screamed as he went faster. "Who is giving you this pleasure? he asked me. 

"You are!"I screamed. He started sucking on my sweet spot most likely creating a hickey. "Kartik , please fuck me." I said. "Are you sure you want me and not Kunal ?" he asked. "Yes, I want you Kartik . Please fuck me Kartik" I whined. He chuckled and stripped. He

slammed into me. I screamed out. "I love you Kartik . I moaned "I love you too Naira .' He said. 

He went faster and I moaned more. "I am so close' I squealed. He started thrusting

harder and kissed me roughly. "Let it go babe."

He whispered in my ears. I soon came undone and so did he in the process. He slowed down and finally pulled out. "That was amazing." I sighed. "I agree. He said kissing me. "I love

you Kartik " I said. "I love you too Naira " He said. He threw out the condom and pulled me close to him. I rested my head on his chest and slowly fell asleep as he rubbed my back.

*********

HOW WAS IT?

GIVE SUGGESTIONS TOO......