🔫MAFIA LOVERS🔫

A loud gunshot was heard in the mansion which broke naira's sleep.

"Why do they need to kill people at 06:00 in the morning? What else do they do the whole day, anyways?" complained naira, rubbing her eyes.

If not by the alarm, the gunshot would surely wake her up, everytime. Sometimes, her father shoots the gun in the air, for her to wake up.

"Did you wake up?" naira heard her mom ask, standing outside the door.

"Yes, thanks to Dad," she answered, rolling her eyes.

Freshening up, naira came downstairs and saw her Dad- Mr. naitik singhania, one of the leading Mafia men in Asia and a leading businessman, as well.

"My princess woke up early today," teased naitik.

"Because of the gun shot," with a pause she asked, "Whom did you kill today?"

"A traitor," said naitik, his eyes darkening.

naira hummed and said, "I am going to gayu's place, today."

"What is in gayu's place for you prefer to stay at her home most of the time?" her suspicious mother, akshara singhania, asked.

"Mom, she's a friend of mine," defended naira, "I can't lose a good friend like her."

akshara hummed, "Have breakfast and go."

naira nodded and sat down for breakfast along with her parents.

"Where's naksh? Does he not want breakfast?" asked akshara.

"Must be seeing blood somewhere. Food doesn't go down his pipe, if he doesn't see blood," joked naira.

"He's taking care of the dead body," said naitik and saw naksh coming and sitting in front of him.

"What did you do with the dead body?" asked naitik.

"Buried it?" asked naira.

"Burnt it in the garden," said naksh, looking into his father's eyes.

naira chuckled and continued to eat food.

After finishing breakfast, naitik left for the office and naira was about to leave the house when naksh stopped her.

"What is it, Bhai?" she asked, irritated.

"It is not fun to kill people, naira. It's a serious thing; you can't keep joking around on it," naksh said, seriously.

"I'm NOT joking around," defended naira, "I don't find it difficult because I have seen this since childhood. I don't shed a tear seeing you guys kill people or burn them alive."

"I want you to take it seriously, that we belong to the Mafia family, not a normal family whose father does a 9 to 5 job, our father kills 5 to 9 every week," reminded naksh, "You need to be prepared. Stop roaming around so much and be aware, always."

naira looked at naksh's retreating figure as he left after scaring her instead of reminding her.

Brother's are second Fathers for their sisters; naira sighed and left.

**********

naira rang the doorbell, the door opened and she stepped inside. Walking inside the living room, she quickly hugged him.

"I missed you, kartik." said naira, still hugging him.

"I missed you too," said kartik.

They pulled away from the hug and saw gayu, pouting.

"I should start charging y'all for coming in my house and romancing like y'all are in a garden," said gayu.

"I missed you as well," said naira and hugged gayu and earned a chuckle from her.