🎼A MUSICAL SHOT🎼

Naira is working late on some NGO paperwork, at their office. Kartik comes and notices her lost in the workload. He starts admiring her beauty again. Her messy bun tied loosely with a clip. 

Kartik found the sight of her lost in her thoughts, sucking her pen in her mouth sexier than ever. 

A naughty idea strikes him and he turns on the music. The music brings Naira out of her thoughts and she starts looking around and finds Kartik staring at her.

Koyi nahin hai kamre meinKya haseen mila hai palAaj sharaarat karne doKaam baaki karenge kal

Lip syncing, Kartik walks to Naira, turns her chair to face him, takes away papers from her hand, throws them in the air and shocks Naira.

Koyi nahin hai kamre meinKya haseen mila hai palAaj sharaarat karne doKaam baaki karenge kal

As Naira stands up being shocked, Kartik pulls out the pen from her mouth and throws it on the table. He then slowly unclips her messy bun and let her hair fall loose.

Jaao baaba jaaoAise na behkaaoHosh mein aa jaaoPaagal na bano tum

Annoyed with Kartik, Naira pushes Kartik on the side, and gets on picking up and rearranging the papers that Kartik threw.

Dilbar shikdum shikdumDilbar shikdum shikdum

Kartik again takes away the papers from her hands and puts them on the table. He pulls her towards him, holds her by her waist and starts rocking her. Slowly enjoying the closeness but still in the mood to tease him, Naira pushes him again and runs away and Kartik chases her.

****Music****

Naira stops to get a breather as she realizes Kartik isn't around. As she is recollecting her breadths, she feels a sudden pull. She bumps hard into Kartik's chest.

Khidkiyaan kahen parde gira doIs tarha se na mujhko saza do

Kartik holds her tightly by her waist, using his one hand and uses his other hand to pull down the curtains and ties around them. His eyes show desperation. He caresses her hand, which he is holding by his chest.

Chhod do mujhe jaane bhi do naHai qasam tumhein yun zid karo na

Naira, trying her best to not lose herself in his hold, tries freeing herself from the curtains that Kartik had tied around them and runs away.

Kaise ye majboori kis liye hai doori

Kartik manages to hold her by her hand and makes a puppy face.

Ho bade diwaane hai mujhkoYe maaloom

Naira pulls Kartik towards her and looks in his eyes with the same desperation. As she notices him getting lost, she tickles him and manages to run away again.

Dilbar shikdum shikdumDilbar shikdum shikdum

Kartik shocked, lets out a small sigh. He dances and twists his own body on the same spot. Naira, who is noticing him from a distance, starts laughing.

****Music****

He walks to her, holds her one hand and puts his other hand on her waist. She dances with him as he guides her. He turns her, embraces her in a back hug and caresses his cheeks with hers. 

The desperation in his eyes and his light touches are now making her skin burn and feel shy. 

Kartik bends and kisses her cheek, which is as red as a tomato. He feels her breathing heavily and her heart racing and smirks as he realizes that she is finally melting like a molten lava cake.

Na sataao tumYun muskuraakeChoom lo sanamBaahon mein aake

He scoops her and picks her up in his arms. He jerks her a little to pull her closer to him.

Achcha lo chaloHaari main haariMaan li sabhiBaatein tumhaari

Naira puts her arms around his neck, pulls his nose lightly and rests her face on his shoulders.

Baaton hi baaton meinPal guzar na jaayein

Kartik walks her to their table, constantly looking in her eyes.

Aao ek duje mein hoJaayein kahin gum

Naira manages to push off other things from the table and Kartik nods his head and laughs.

Dilbar shikdum shikdumDilbar shikdum shikdum

Kartik places Naira on the table carefully. He slides her hair behind her ears and his touch is making her lose all her senses. Nothing can now stop her. She wanted him and wanted him all. Like he did.

Koyi nahin hai kamre meinKya haseen mila hai palAaj sharaarat karne doKaam baaki karenge kal

Naira then pulls Kartik closer to her by his collars. She rubs her nose with his and touches her forehead with his.

Koyi nahin hai kamre meinKya haseen mila hai palAaj sharaarat karne doKaam baaki karenge kal

Naira then slowly moves to the side and bites his ears, much to his shocker. Naira smirks, understanding that she is now winning the game that Kartik started himself.

Jaao baaba jaaoAise na behkaaoHosh mein aa jaaoPaagal na bano tum

Kartik tried to act all saint, while enjoying all the attention and love Naira was showering on him. Her light feathery kisses on his cheeks, neck and chest were just making him crazy.

Dilbar shikdum shikdumDilbar shikdum shikdum

He takes over the final kissing challenge and starts kissing her eyes, nose, cheeks and neck, one after the other. He finds the perfect opportunity and grabs that moment to kiss her lips as passionately as possible! Both of them are lost in their own world, unaware and uncaring about the world for that night.

HOW WAS IT?

GIVE SUGGESTIONS TOO......