💋EK CHUMMA💋

-------------------------

(A/N-AS SOME OF U MESSAGED ME TO WRITE IT IN ENGLISH SO TRIED IT.........)

Naira looked at herself for one last time in the mirror and walked down the stairs. In the hall, she saw her Mom.

Naira: Mumma, Main Kartik ke ghar jaa rahi hoon.

Naira: Mumma, I'm going at Kartik's place.

Naira's mom: Theek hai, Sambhal ke jaan aur jaldi aana!

Naira's mom: Okay! Go carefully and come back soon!

Naira nodded and left the house. She drove to Kartik's apartment. Standing outside his door, she rang the bell but none opened neither could she hear the sound of the bell.

Naira: Accha hai! Isne apna doorbell phir band karke rakha hai. Mujhe yahan bulaya aur khud na jaane kahan gaya? Ab khud kholna padega.

Naira: He has switched his doorbell off. He called me here and disappeared himself. Now, I'll have to open it myself.

Saying so, she pulled out the spare key which she had. Kartik, himself had given it to her. She opened the door and kept the key in her bag. Besides the shoe rack, she saw another woman's heels.

Naira: Yeh kiske hain? Yahan aur kaun aaya hai? Sorry, aayi hai?

Naira: Whose heels are these? Is there someone else here too?

She walked inside and saw clothes of a couple lying down on the floor, leading to the guest room. She gasped. They were Kartik's clothes. She walked closer to the room and could hear sounds of a girl moaning. Tears filled her eyes and started rolling down her cheeks on realising that Kartik is cheating on her. She sat down on the sofa in the hall and continued to cry, seeing the clothes.

Naira wiped away her tears: I can't cry over him, why should I? It was clearly his fault for cheating on me. I would face him!

Saying so, she got up from the sofa and was walking towards the room when she saw the main door opening, wondering who's entering, she stood there to be surprised on seeing Kartik.

Kartik raised his head and saw Naira. Her face paled, dry tear stains on her cheeks. He quickly kept the bag of fruits on the table and went to her. He cupped her face.

Kartik: Kya hua Naira? Ro kyun rahi ho?

Kartik: What happened Naira? Why are you crying?

Naira touched Kartik's cheek: Kartik?

Kartik: Haa, main Kartik! Ab batao tum ro kyun rahi ho?

Kartik: Yes! I'm Kartik! Now tell me, why are you crying?

Naira: Tum yahan ho toh phir, wahan kaun hai?

Naira: If you are here, then who's there?

She asked pointing towards the guest room. Kartik looked in the direction and saw the trail of clothes.

Kartik: Karan!!! NOT AGAIN!!

Kartik screamed. Naira was startled. Kartik made her sit on the sofa and sat besides her holding her hand. Within 5 minutes, Karan along with a girl came out of the room.

Karan looked at Kartik and then at the girl: Bhabhi! Aap!

Karan looked at Kartik and then at the girl: Bhabhi(sister-in-law)! You!