📻BLISSFUL MEMORIES📻

____________________________

"This day went so nicely! I am very happy Mohsin!", Shivangi said as she said slumped down on the bed beside him. It was hell lot a tiring day for both especially her, being the not only the daughter in law, She had taken over the responsibility for a perfect Chaadar rasam, which it turned out to be.

As she settled beside him, the dark spots beneath her eyes and the tiredness clearly reflected on her face. Tucking her a little bit into him, he pulled her to keep her head on his chest and started playing with the soft locks of her hair.

"Mohsin",Shivangi yelled a bit to bring him back to senses, here she'd been talking so much about her day but this man seemed to be engrossed in some other world of his, which to bring out to your attention only consisted of him and her hair- Great chemistry!

"Babe I am here only don't shout so much- everyone is outside only, they'll get wrong ideas!", He said coming out from the crook of her neck smirking.

Mohsin Khan was back in action.

Well, maybe you couldn't blame him, he had a wife who was too sexy for her own good and then everytime he tried to get intimate with her, everytime he'd try to recreate their laal ishq moment- they would either be interrupted or busy. But today they had all the time in world and their happiness was the cherry on top. Even though Shivangi had looked tried before, his words had their desired effect as she turned Crimson and a glow covered her face immediately.

The Glow of Love and Desire.

"Mohsin!", Shivangi stammered but okay she can admit it- She needed it and him!

"Babe, you remember Sajju wanted to become a chacha, why don't we start the process now? 

You know he'll get the news atleast on his wedding!",Mohsin said now literally hovering over her and pushing her into the bed.

"What's gotten into you?"

"Well I just wanna relive that moment again and again and again"

"Okay then"

"Whattt?!!", he asked baffled, this wasn't a way of replying, wait, Shivangi replied an okay, that's not what she does it's supposed to be an yeh aap kya kar rahe hai?!

"I am just saying why don't we relive that moment again", She said seductive leaning closer to him and nibbling his ear lobes while his grip loosened and in a second Shivangi was over him.

"Sherni in action?", he asked seeing a mischievous glint in her eyes, boy he was going to be slaughtered today.

"If you don't want-", Shivangi said only to be interrupted by Mohsin who in his infamous husky voice whispered,

"I don't want you, I need you, Right now!"

Attacking her swan like neck, their position changed as he pushed her down into the bed and started giving her wet kisses out there. It felt like the harder she tried not to moan, the more adamant he became to make her moan and she did, when he took a part of her milky skin and bit it. The pain filled scream soon became a pleasurable moan as his tongue acted as a soothing balm. "Baby your mine, only mine".

"Then even I should get a chance!", saying so she opened his kurta buttons and traced her finger down seductively. Following her husbands traits, Shivangi was no less fierce in marking him hers, while Mohsin could only help but imagine rest of the night. He was painfully hard and that glint in her eyes made him clear of her intentions.

"Wifey your too dangerous!", he said untying the dori of her kurti at the back and obviously ferociously kissing her.

They were on fire with desire prominent in their eyes. Love and Desire. Only.