👁️BLIND IN LOVE👁️

A girl in her early twenties was cleaning her bedroom when another girl of same age barged in her room.

G2- Hey nairu. Kya kar rahi ho?

N- Kanchi, Tu kabhi araam se nahi aa sakti kya? Jab aati hai toofan ke saath aati hai.

K- Arey hum toh humesha se aise hi harharaike aate hai. Tum abhi bhi darr jaati ho kya?

N- Tera kuch nahi ho sakta.

Naira shook her head in disbelief.

K- Acha, main tujhe lene aayi hoon. Jaldi chal. Hum shopping ja rahe hain.

Kanchi started dragging Naira to the main door.

N- Par mujhe meri stick toh lene de. Tujhe pata hai na mujhe dikhai nahi deta aur agar main kahi gir gayi ya takra gayi toh?

K- Tum un sab ki chinta mat karo. Main hoon na tumhare saath.

N- Theek hai. Chal.

Kanchi made Naira sit in the passenger seat and they drove towards the shopping mall.

Finally they reached shopping mall. Kanchi held Naira's hand and started rushing inside.

N- Dheere chal Kanchi. Main gir jaungi.

K- Oh Sorry. Chal.

They did their shopping when Kanchi saw one old friend of hers.

K- Naira, tum yahan ruko. Main abhi aati hoon. Kuch problem ho toh call me ok.

N- Par..

Before Naira completes her sentence, Kanchi left from there.

N- Ab main kabhi bhi iss Kanchi ke saath nahi aaungi, ye humesha mujhe aise beech mein akele chhod deti hai.

Naira tried to move to some corner instead of standing in the middle of the mall. She spread her hands in front to feel if there was any obstruction in the front or not. She slowly started taking steps to the front.

Suddenly she collided with a huge wall or that she thought but that wall held her hand to prevent her from falling down and she realised that it wasn't a wall but a man who is none other than Kartik Goenka.

N- I am sorry.

But due to their collision, Kartik's coffee fell on his coat. Kartik angrily glares at her.

K- Andhi ho kya? Dekh ke nahi chal sakti thi. Mere poore kabde kharab kar diye.

N- Haan. Aap bhi andhe hai kya? Kyunki dikhai toh aapko bhi nahi diya.

Kartik was stunned by her reply. He then realised that the girl standing in front of him was actually blind. He noticed her fine features of her face. Deer like eyes, perfectly sculpted nose, full lips, brown wavy hair and fair, bright skin.

He was mesmerized by her. His trance was broken by his friend Rohan who was calling him for the meeting.

He nodded his head and gave a last glance to the epitome of beauty standing in front of him and left for the meeting.

Naira was fuming in anger by now.

N- Bl**dy arrogant. Pata nahi apne aap ko kya samajhte hai. Galti khud ki thi, phir bhi mujhpar chilla ke gaye.

At the same time, Kanchi came running towards Naira.

K- Nairu. Tu kahan chali gayi thi. Main kitna pareshan ho gayi thi.