👄BAD BOY'S GIRL👄

Naira pov

shit I am not ready till now Keerti is coming home today because we got a project together. I took quick bath.

And I started dried my hair with a towel. The other towel ,I used it to dry my body and put it around me. I plug the hair drier in the outlet and tried to quickly dry my hair. Damn it!

As I finished, my hair was half dried.

I combed it and realized that it waswetter than I thought.

"Fuck my life!" I groaned and began to dry my hair again.

Finally,it was dry, a little bit wet ,butit wasn't that bad. I sighed ,and began to comb it. I brushed my teeth and went to my bedroom.

I went to my clothes that were on the

bed and took the towel off of my body.

In the next second, sm1 door to my

bedroom opened. I turned around, my heart beating like crazy.

It's was him The Kartik Goenka Keerti's brother the bad boy of our college.

My eyes traveled from his face, downto his body. Under his black V-neck T-shirt you could see the body of a Greek God and that leather jacket looked very good on him.

Oh damn, he's hot...and I'm just sitting

here naked... Shit.

I stood there frozen just looking at

the Greek God in front of me. Hewas standing there in all his glorywhile I was standing here in allmy nakedness..

It's so embarrassing...

I couldn't move, speak or even think!!

The Greek God smirked ,damn that smile . He can't be more perfect..

"Oh 😉, girl. You wanna try me?" Heraised an eyebrow ,checking me outfrom head to toe, his deep voice making my ears sigh pleasure and my heart beat increases.

I snapped from my trance and took the fallen towel off of the floor and cover myself with it, blushing the color of a tomato.

He closed the door to my bedroom,making me feel trapped.

He turned to me ,a mischievous and

amused look in his eyes. He began tomake tiny steps to me ,making myselfdo some bigger steps away from him. In no time ,I hit the wall ,making his smirk grow bigger. I gulped in fear.

That's what he wanted..

He's like, predator and I'm the prey.

He trapped me against the wall,

between his hands. I gulf nervously ,not daring to look into hiseyes. I felt a finger under my chinmaking me look up in the eyes of his.

"Tsk, tsk. Why do you cover yourself? I already saw you naked, So why bother covering?" He ask.

asked ,making fun of me. He playedwith the end of the towel, makingIt fall, I am again naked in front of him.

"I must say, you have a beautiful body," He put his head in

the crook of my neck, inhaling, pressing his body into me.

"And you smell so damn good. Butterscotch ." He whispered and lightly bitted my neck. I

hold myself from moaning.

The fuck?!what's happening with me.

" Naira I am here come down" Keerti shouted.