☹️SHE IS UPSET☹️

Kartik came in their room and saw Naira sitting up on the bed, upset.

"Kya hua sweetheart?" He asked, sitting beside her. 

Naira looked at him with painful eyes. "nairu?" He came closer, and held her cheeks. A tear fell down. Kartik immediately wiped it with his thumb.

"Sweetheart, kya hua? Kisine kuch kaha?" She shook her head.

"Toh kya hua? Bolo mujhe" Naira hugged him tight and cried.

"Shhh.." He caressed her hair.

Breaking the hug, he cupped her cheeks and in a furious voice said, "Whoever made you cry, main usse chorunga nahi. Sirf naam bolo."

 Naira pointed her hands at a direction, and he followed his eyes, ready to stab whoever was there. But then he was confused.

"Kurti?"

Naira nodded her head

"Y-yeh meri favourite kurti hai. This does not fit me anymore! Kartik, tum hi batao, main kya itni moti ho gayi hoon?"

Laughing, Kartik answered "haan thoda sa-" and then realised the storm he just brought..........

Gulping, he looked at Naira, whose expression scared the hell out of him.

......

silence~

......

"Bistar se utro."

"Kyu?"

"You don't deserve it. Aajse lekar 10 din tum zameen par soge."

"Par Nai-" before Kartik could finish, he was kicked down to the floor.

Like a grumpy cloud, he came up, took the pillow, and went back on the floor.

The business tycoon, KG, who the world fears, is sleeping on the floor because of his mumma-to-be wife's mood swings.... Amazing life, no?

HOW WAS IT?

GIVE SUGGESTIONS TOO.......