☕COFFEE WITH KAIRA☕

This is an episode of Coffee with karan and the guests on roll are one of the most loved couples. The star kid, Mr. kartik goenka and his gorgeous wife.. Mrs. naira kartik goenka.

********************************

karan Johar: Hello peeps! Welcome to the new episode of your fav chit chat show Coffee with kartik.. And our today's guests are two love birds... The extremely popular and charming, star kid The kartik goenka and his gorgeous wife mrs. naira kartik goenka.

*The spotlights fell on a couple coming hand in hand with beautiful smiles on their faces*

Their look

kaira came and sat on the couch opposite to karan

karan Johar: How does it feel to be here?

kartik: Its great.

naira: I am very very excited. You know.. I am a big fan of you and this show

kartik(jealous) : She is a big fan of everyone except for her dear husband.

naira: Do you have any quality I should admire you for?

karan Johar: Wohoo... Stop.. Stop... You guys are typical example of a tom and jerry couple..
kartik: See (looking towards naira)

naira rolled her eyes..

(I will be addressing karan Johar as Host)

Host: So, you two guys have been together for six months now. Is there any change in relationship of you guys?

kartik and naira starts giggling looking towards each other.

Host: What was that laugh for?

kartik: We don't think our relationship can ever change.

naira: Exactly... Even on our wedding night, we were fighting for the side of bed, the wardrobe space and all.

Host gave them an unbelievable look😂😂

kartik: Hey! Don't give us looks.. You don't even know how much of a imperfectly perfect couple we are... Right, jaan?

He winked towards her. She blushed.

Host: So, how was your first meeting? Was that love at first sight for anyone of you?

kaira together: Hate at first sight.

Host: What!
naira: We used to hate each other's presence... And our first meeting was terrible. His driver almost killed me with his car and without his knowledge, I was there unconscious at the backseat. And what was he doing in the car?... (glaring kartik)... Tell him.. What were you doing?

kartik(scared) : jaan, leave that.. No

kartik Johar: What was he exactly doing?

naira: He was romancing two girls at the same time in a moving car.