❓JEALOUS OR INSECURE❓

________________________

"So, what do you think if we play kabadi. Parents vs teacher's. It would be fun right? " natasha one of the lady trainer shouted cheerfully.

"NO.. " Naira screamed ,abruptly stopping the loud cheers among the people.

All of sudden Everyone looked at Naira like she is an alien who invaded into the earth from Jupiter.

"What happened Ms. Single not so mingle Naira ji. Any problem ? " Kartik smirked.

Naira glared at Kartik but immediately she payed attention to her words.

"Umm... I think we should play badminton rather than kabadi . You see most of the people here are parents and moreover it would be difficult for them to play in such a age .So in my view badminton would be better ". Naira says looking at Kartik with glint of hope thinking he would say no to kabadi as he knew Naira never liked playing kabadi. She hated that game.

" I .. " Kartik was bout to reply but his words get interrupted by natasha.

"Naira mam, I know it's difficult but don't you think playing kabadi would be different ,Apart from badminton which has became a routine game ?" natasha explained.

"Kartik sir tell me, am I right? " she says looking at Kartik.

Kartik looked at Naira who's glaring at him not to take her side but at the same time Kartik felt natasha's word's right.

Kartik sighed.

"I think.. You're right natasha. " Kartik whispered without looking at Naira. He knew he is going to die with his wifey's hand today.

"Woah! So let's confirm. We're gonna play kabadi. " natasha screamed excitedly.

Naira suddenly felt dissapointed with Kartik's decision. He didn't took her side . But she shrugged her thoughts thinking as a trainer it's his duty to decide whatever he likes.

Later team's were formed Teacher's vs parents. Kabadi Match was played.

Naira being Naira cheated Kartik by kissing him on his cheek, triggering his hormones in public.Match was over, parents won .
"di.. We won.. Yay! " Misti shouted and hugged Naira.

Naira suddenly hissed with pain and soon she realized she have wounded her self on elbow. It was a deep bruise.

"di.. You're hurt " Misti who observed that bruise said.

"Aree, nothing its just small one okay. " Naira smiled hiding the pain behind, it was stinging her, but she couldn't express in front of child who's happy after ages.

"but.. "

"Misti bacha, go and play with other kids I'll be back soon " Naira pecked Misti cheek and wore her jacket to hid the wound.

"Okay di." she said before running away from her.

Naira sighed and looked at Kartik who's talking with other girls. She felt pain at her heart as Kartik still didn't came to her, to talk with her. Though they are acting as strangers for the mission yet he isn't even talking with her like a normal guy.

"Pervert! ". Naira mumbled but soon she saw Kartik , who's walking towards her direction.Naira gritted her teeth and turned around to go.

"Naira " Kartik shouted making her stop her feet abruptly.

"Wow !Apko hamare liye time bhi Mila? " Naira said sarcastically as she faced him.Kartik looked at her confused.

"By the way, Why did you left those poor gorillas? Go... And talk with them Mr. Hotty monkey ! " she gritted her teeth.