👨‍👩‍👧‍👦PARENTHOOD👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

The red light of theatre is switched on indicating someone's operation. It's Naira singhania oops Naira Kartik goenka's labour!!!! The entire labour ward is a mess as Naira is screaming in pain and our hero out of panic fainted. Cursing him in her breadth and inwardly warning her from staying away from his passion igniting touch, Naira singhania screamed again as a powerful contraction hit her...... The sound again made Kartik wake up. No that cannot...! In fact it's the doctor who woke him up. He quickly regained his posture and continued to stand beside her.

Naira: Kartik I am not gonna allow you to touch me once again. It's paining like hell!!!!

Kartik: Naira..... Calm down...... Think about the cute little babies that will come out of you any time sooner.....think about their cute eyes...think ab...

Naira: aahhhhh kaaaaartiiik....

Doctor : give a strong push the baby is coming out....

After a strong push, the entire energy drained out of her. She was about to loose consciousness but got awake on hearing a little cry..... It didn't take much time for their other one to hop out.

Doctor: congratulations Mr and Mrs goenka. The babies are absolutely fine. You are special to get blessed with a boy and girl.

Doctor left them alone to let them enjoy their happiness.

Kartik: atlast Naira..... We did it...

Naira: hmm.... Hey wait!!! Did you say we did it??? It's me who bore the powerful labours not you!!

Kartik: I know love.... But still I had contributed something for our babies.... Don't you think so?😜😜

Naira: Kartik..... Don't irritate me. I am already tired.

Kartik: yeah love I know..... Congratulations mommy!!!

Naira: for you too paapa!

Kartik gave a gentle kiss in her forehead and then she was soon shifted to individual room.

The next day they came to their home. They were welcomed by loneliness because none were there for them. They had a love marriage and their marriage was supported by none.....

To not let her feel lonely, Kartik quickly went inside handling the baby to Naira and welcomed her with a thalli and kept sindoor on her forehead and let her in.

Kartik now took hold of the girl baby and Naira took hold of her baby boy.

The room was arranged neatly and Naira took the babies to their room.

They were cradled and soon both of them shifted to a deep slumber.

Naira too lay down on her bed because she was too tired from shifting from hospital to home with the additional responsibility of two kids.

Kartik entered their room and told Naira to freshen up as he had prepared their food. Naira was too exhausted to even move a finger but still obeyed considering Kartik's stubbornness.

They had their food and soon returned to the comfyness of their bed. Not for a second did they close their eyes. One of the babies started crying. Kartik woke up with a great speed and gave him to Naira for feeding.....In the meanwhile, other baby too woke up. She was in her father's comfortable warm arms and then went to the safety of her mother's arm to feed. Naira gave the baby boy to Kartik so that he can put him to sleep. Soon the kids slept and KaIra were relieved. 

They too slept for a while. Kartik is a famous musician and Naira is an intelligent scientist. So they were independent and sort of rich. This routine continued for days.. Kartik was incharge of entire house like cooking and cleaning and Naira took care of the little ones. She had delivered twins andso couldn't do much household stuffs..... She meanwhile thanked God for giving her the best husband.

In the night time also Kartik made sure not to disturb Naira..... He will himself carry the kids to balcony. As soon as fresh air hits their face, they will sleep.... Naira noticed this from behind and suddenly engulfed him in hug and gave a small peck to their daughter.

After 10 days it was the naming ceremony. They named the boy and girl KARNA and KAIRA....

One year passed and the kids were grown in the warmth of their parents who were playfully strict. When Kartik is strict, Naira is lenient and vice versa.

KARNA is very naughty compared to KAIRA. He once took mud from their flowerpot and emptied the entire thing on his sister. He then complained to Naira stating that KAIRA had emptied the entire contents of muddy pot. Naira was very much angry and scolded KAIRA. Poor kid doesn't know what to do andso went to Kartik and cried. Kartik also saw the scene and thereby went to Naira....

Kartik: why did you scold my daughter Naira??

Naira: can't you see her?? She is fully drenched with mud.

Kartik: what made you think that she did it?

Naira: KARNA told me

Kartik: you know what happened???

Kartik then narrated the entire story and Naira gasped in shock. She had an instinct that this could be the job of her naughty son but still her mommy mind supported him. Naira quickly averted her angry gaze to KARNA. He was too scared as he had still not seen the wrath of his mother. KAIRA cudled in Kartik's arms as close as possible.

Naira: so baby you have lied to me?

KARNA: chorry mumma..... She was irritating me with her boooring talks....

Naira: you deserve a punishment for this dear....!

KARNA: chorry mumma.... Noo.....

KARNA started to run around Kartik and KAIRA was enjoying this scene.... She was in fact motivating her mother to catch him sooner.

Naira then lifted him up and started to tickle. Kartik too took this as an opportunity to tickle his little love. The kids were tickled and KaIra enjoyed it a lot...... But they were not been spared. The cycle got reversed and it was now time for Naira to get tickled. She was pushed to sofa by Kartik and KAIRA sat on her waist. KARNA started to tickle her and she soon burst out into tears of laughter. Kartik helped his kids some more and the entire family was smiling like hell..... Kartik helped Naira to wake up from the sofa and helped her to sit.

Naira: kiddos you like your paapa more na, that's why you are not troubling him....

KARNA: no mumma, it's not like that.... Paapa is not tickilich( ticklish) like you....

KAIRA: I love papa more mumma.....

Kartik: aww that's like my baby.....

KARNA: then I like mumma more.....

They both hugged their parents. KARNA hugged Naira and KAIRA Kartik. Kartik and Naira hugged each other posing for a happy family.

HOW WAS IT?

GIVE SUGGESTIONS TOO......