👶GIVING HIM FAMILY👶

After moving into our house, I didn't expect Kartik to be that distraught. I mean he was crying for hours while watching his family's pictures. I was also sad but I got my strength from him but I believed it wasn't the same for him. So I decided to give him his family... I mean, his own family, the ones who'd never betray him. The ones who'd value his work and not turn their backs on him when he would do a mistake. I told him about it a week or so after we moved inside our Kaira mansion. We were both cuddling in our bed, he was doing some patterns on my naked thighs.

"Kartik... I want a baby." I said frankly. He chuckled sadly and kissed my hand.

"I'm serious. I want a baby Kartik. I want someone to call my own, I want a family, and I know you want it to."

"We've got to try hard then." He replied and laid me on the bed. He got on top of me and whispered in my ears.

"Let's play a game. A game of baptism." I looked at him, furrowing my brows. "Each time we'll make love, it would be in a different room of the house. For example, we've already done it here.."

"Let's go to the bathroom then," I told him and he carried me inside the bathroom where we made love again and again until my walls were hurting from so much friction, but I saw this spark inside his eye. The spark of happiness. And I was ready to get fucked a hundred times more if that allowed this spark to exist.

The next morning, I was making breakfast when he came into the kitchen.

*Morning!" I said while putting the dishes on the plates.

"This is not how I say good morning. Not to you Mrs. Goenka." He said, clutched my cheeks and kissed me hard, I almost choked as his tongue entered my mouth but then, I got my senses back. I was being kissed by my husband and he wanted it raw. I clutched his shirt and kissed him back with equal fervor.

What I loved about him was that in the matter of sex he could go from cute to a beast in a second. I let him pull the pallu of my saree away as his lips moved from my lips and lowered to my neck. I felt his teeth rasping my flesh and I groaned. Then he tore my choli, letting the cold wind hit my bareback.

"Bra-less... I like that.." He whispered as he fondled with my breasts. I tried to undress him as well but he stopped me.

"It's just a quickie. I need to go to work." He said and pulled off my saree, leaving me in my G-string. He turned me around then I felt his hands on my ass. I didn't know what fascinated him about my ass. I mean it was a normal ass, for me, at least, but well...

Kartik traced the shape of my ass and whispered in my ears...

"I'm in love with the shape of you." I grabbed his neck the best that I could, as he was behind me and I turned my face to kiss him. We kissed, and while his lips were attached to mine his hands were all over my body. He twisted one of my nipples between his fingers while his fingers from his second hand were playing with my hole. I moaned when his fingers slipped inside me. I was already quite wet and from the hardness, I could feel behind me, he was already hard. I stopped kissing him to moan my satisfaction out. I began thrusting on his fingers and when I came, I held his arm and threw my head on his shoulder.

After I got back to my senses, he pushed me towards the table and laid me down there.

"I'm having you for breakfast." He said, lowered his pants and boxers and entered my pussy in a go. It was like something tearing my insides but I bore the pain for him. Kartik was not that little... Well, he was huge and as he used to say, I was a little thing all over. He didn't move for a while, keeping his pelvis tightly stuck against mine. I could feel his pubic bone against my clitoris and the cheapde began doing circular moves so he was brushing against my sensitive bundle of nerves. Tears of pleasure made their way from my eyes and he got worried.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Haan." I hugged him and he began moving inside me. He was going at a slow pace at first, pulling in and out in a pleasurable move, letting my walls coat his rod with my juices all so deliciously but then, his beast avatar came back and he began pushing faster and faster, making the table shake, making his balls and thighs slap against my skin. The twinkle of happiness came back in his eyes and I smiled as he was fucking the hell out of me.

At this moment I understood that I was now his family, I was now his strength his pillar in this world and I got it when, a few weeks later, I came to him, a pregnancy test in hands and I said, "We're pregnant!"

HOW WAS IT?PLZ GIVE RESPONSES AND VOTES AS IT'S SO DEMOTIVATING TO SEE SO LESS NO OF VOTES.......IF I KEEP GETTING SO LOW RESPONSE I AM SURELY GONNA LOSE HOPE TO WRITE....

GIVE SUGGESTIONS TOO........