😭NO MORE PAIN😭

"Send Miss Naira in my cabin." Kartik said over phone.

After sometime

Naira enters in his cabin and stood in front of him.

"Yes sir..." she said nervously.

"What sir Naira? What the hell is this?" He roared in anger throwing file on table.

She flinched back in fear and clutched her dress tightly.

"Answer me you damm it..." he shouted in loud voice.

"Ss.. sir.. I..'m I'm so.. sorry. I'll check it." She said taking file controlling her tears.

"Bloody useless people. Can't you do proper work? I'm not giving you salary for your mistakes." He said angrily clutching her arms.

"I.. I'm sorry." She said with teary eyes.

Before they fell on floor she left from there and he kicked the chair. He collapsed on floor and tears rolled down from his eyes.

"I'm sorry for hurting you but I have to do this for you. I don't want you to love me. I'm monster who always hurt people. It's good for you to stay away from me." He cried hugging her image which he had stored in his mobile.

************

Well, that's nothing new. He had been behaving like jerk with her since the day he found out that she fell in love with him. Naira was working in his company from past 2 years. In initial days Kartik felt sudden attraction toward her which makes her fall for him. He used to take care of her in every single moment. But the fear inside provoked him badly. It's like he feared of losing her like he lost his parents in childhood. He doesn't want to lose her like his parents.

It was another day. Naira was still in office doing work given by Kartik. Although the office hour was already over but he gave her extra work.

She was already tired and also skipped lunch in lunch break. It wasn't enough that she was suffering from cold. Her vision started losing sense and she fainted there keeping her head on desk.

Kartik was noticing her since morning but thought avoid her. He came down and went to her desk. He saw her sleeping and kept adoring her face for some time. After sometime he straightened himself and shakes her.

"Miss Naira wake up. It's not your home." He said shaking her holding her shoulder.

He was unaware of the fact that she wasn't sleeping but actually she was unconscious due to high fever.

"Wake up Miss Nair..." His words died in his mouth as his finger came in contact with her cheek.

He instantly checked her temperature and realized that she was burning in fever.

"Naira... Naira..." he rubbed her forehead panicky.

Tears rolled down from his eyes and he instantly took her in his arms.

After 2 hours

Naira felt sudden ache in her body and headache. She opens her eyes lazily and found herself in unknown yet known room. She immediately sat on bed recognizing room but again fell down due to weakness.

"What the hell are you doing?" he said holding her and covered with quilt properly.

"Please let me go. I don't want to trouble you anymore." She said getting up gaining strength.

"See I don't want to argue with you. You're weak and you need rest." He said not looking at her.

She just got up from bed and about to go but he held her hand. He pulled her closer and she bumped with his chest.