🎸GUITAR LOVE🎸

"Kartik give me the guitar. Today I'll sing a song for you . You'll be mesmerised by my skills."Naira took the guitar and started singing a song .

He could sense a proud of achievement in her eyes after singing which he couldn't figure it out leaving him dumbstruck.

" Naira no wonder you're not a singer. Otherwise I would have to die every moment seeing my childhood profession getting spoiled."

" You singers can never understand our talent. Uff ! Its fine. Anyways wasn't my song enough impressive to propose me ?"

She jumped in excitement as she asked him.

"Inspite of learning guitar since years I'm not in a position to impress a girl and you dear girl expect that I'll be impressed !!" He laughed out loud

Meanwhile Naira was playing with guitar listening to his nagging and she sort of broke its strings 

.

God ! She realised what she had done will not be a liking to him. She immediately tried to apologize....but this had already triggered him.

" You cannot handle the guitar properly and you want me to propose you !" He huffed in anger.

" Kartik I'm extremely sorry . I was just trying to impress you."

This chunky silly girl wanted to impress him instead it left him in distress.

" If you ever want to impress me, rock it with a perfect song tuned with the perfect notes of the guitar.

" I want a perfect duet singer as my wife . I wanna rock the stage with our performances ." he got lost into his own dreamland as he mumbled .

Naira didn't seem much interested to defend his words immediately . "Kartik!" She called out his name and looked into his eyes .

As he turned over , he saw a spark in her eyes . It felt her eyes are speaking louder than what she said.

"Kartik you've always known me as Naira but I've always known you as the one who fills the energy for my happiness .

This one sentence was enough for him to sense that Naira was speaking from her heart. He wanted to hear her heart speaking.

" Kartik you've always wished a singer , a melodious singer to be your better half.. but me ? You !! I always wanted you in my life.

Yeah , I may break the strings of the guitar but Kartik I'll never ever break the feelings of your heart.

Kartik I know I cannot be a good singer like you but can I be a good wife to you ? Will you give that chance ?"

Kartik immediately stood up and pulled her closer , very closer .

" Naira ......?" he called

She responded by just staring at him. She thought she messed up things again.

" Naira will you promise you'll learn guitar?"

All the emotion in her eyes at a once got vanished.

" I thought you pulled me closer to confess your feelings . But you're stuck with that guitar . Get lost. Good bye"

He caught her hand , " Naira I'm not asking to learn for me or for you.

" Then for whom should I learn this damn guitar ?" exclaimed she

" For our kids my dear !"

Naira went speechless. Kartik always played cute pranks with her . But this prank was an entry into his life which she always wished for.

Before she could say anything he expressed all his feelings with a kiss. She thought may be this how singers propose ! 

Thats how begun a new song of love in their lives.

HOW WAS IT?

GIVE SUGGESTIONS TOO......