Chapter 24

^Scar + outfit
|Scar Mejia|

I was on the verge of passing out. I barely got any sleep. I kept having nightmares about my parents. Plus, My brother got sent back to Miami and I couldn't do anything about it. I quickly took a shower and other necessities. I put on leggings, Uggs, and a Chicago Blackhawks jersey. I pulled my hair into a bun. I turned to walk out the door but I tripped over a sleeping Stiles.

He groaned and opened his eyes, "Why am I in your room?"

I shrugged, "Get ready. You have half an hour. If you're not ready, I'm leaving without you." I yawned.

Stiles chuckled and got up. He knows how pissed I get when I'm tired. I walked out my room and down the stairs. I tripped on the last stair and fell on the floor.

"Wow, Scar, you look horrible." Dad
frowned.

"Thanks, Pops." I lazily stood up.

"When's the last time you've slept properly?" He asked.

"Two weeks." Stiles answered for me.

"That's it. You're staying home and resting."

I shook my head, "I'll rest when I get home. I'll be fine."
_______________________________

"Scarlett." I heard someone whisper.

I looked up to see my parents. Suddenly, A sword appeared out of mid-air and sliced them in half, killing the both of them instantly.

"Scar, are you okay?" I turned around to see Stiles and Scott staring at me.

I nodded.

"You don't look okay, Scarlett." Scott said worryingly.

"I'm okay."

Stiles shook his head, "No, you're not, It's happening to you too. You're seeing things, aren't you?"

I looked up at Stiles, "How'd you know?"

"Because it's happening to all three of you." Lydia answered from besides Stiles.
_________________________________

"Good Morning, everyone. My name is Mr. Yukimura. I'll be taking over for your previous history teacher. My family and I moved here three weeks ago. I'm sure by now, you all know my daughter, Kira, or you might not since she's never actually mentioned anyone from school or bought home a friend for that matter."

I heard a groan, followed by a bang. I turned around to see a girl, with her head on the desk.

"Either way, there she is."

The girl I now know as Kira, slowly raised her head and smiled. She looked at Scott, who was staring at her. I smirked at him.

"What?" He asked me.

I glanced behind him at Kira, "You think she's cute."

He laughed and rolled his eyes.
________________________________

"Scarlett. Scar. Scar!" Scott yelled, waking me up.

I looked around. We were in an empty classroom.

"What the fück happened?" I asked, rubbing my face.

"You fell asleep with your eyes open... Scar, this isn't just in our heads. This is real. It's starting to get bad for me too. I'm not just having nightmares, I'm having these dreams where I literally have to scream myself awake. Sometimes, I'm not even sure that I'm waking up. Lately, I've been having trouble reading like I can't see the words, the letters aren't in order. I can't read a thing." Stiles whispered.