𝟬𝟭𝟱

"why do you have jake's doll?" amity asked her as she notice the doll sitting on the hallway. "he brought him over for caroline." she answered.

"why?"
"cause caroline thinks that shit is her 'best friend till the end' " lexy quoted "are you done asking me stupid questions?" she asked again

amity just ignored her, rolling her eyes as she look around the place.

"caroline, come get your stupid doll!" she shouted, picking it up. a young girl came running up to her sister with a beaming expression on her face "there you are!" she beamed.

"you won't mention that oliver and our friends came over to mom and dad, right?" her sister nods

"it'll be our little secret, alright? cross your heart." she smiled, doing the gesture to her chest "cross my heart" caroline answered while she did the same with hers.

she handed the doll to her younger sister and little girl can be seen running up the stairs.

"did you know who invited that girl?" lexy asks as they just finished tucking caroline to bed.

"oh, um, i did" junior answered her, not maintaining eye contact. "why would you invite her, you know how much i hate her guts after what she did to me" lexy spoke.

"are you cheating on me?" she assumed.

junior cannot answer her, he knew that his having a feelings with the girl. he just can't think the fact the it might come between his and lexy's relationship cause he likes someone else. also remembering that she also might cheating on him with oliver.

not having an answer to her question, he shrug, walking away and going downstairs.