Rules

Hello! Welcome to my collection of Lucy Heartfilia ships!

Lucy is my favorite character in Fairy Tail, so I enjoy shipping her with a lot of characters. There are only a few that I don't ship her with, if you're not including characters that are old enough to be her father (like Macao) and children (like Wendy) on that list of characters I don't ship with Lucy.

Anyways, I have some rules and notes to make clear before we move on with the oneshots.

1. I DO NOT WRITE ANY SEXUAL OR DARK CONTENT. That kind of stuff makes me uncomfortable and I refuse to write it in detail.

2. I will not do Lucy x Reader or Lucy x OC oneshots. Only Lucy x Fairy Tail Character.

3. I will write continuation parts for certain oneshots, but only if requested.

4. I will write poly ships (example: Sting x Lucy x Rogue)

5. All you need to do is request a character for Lucy. You may also give a specific scenario or idea if you have one.

6. The only characters I will not pair with Lucy are Jackal, Mard Geer, Yukino, Flare, Doranbolt, Lahar, Lucy's Spirits (except Loke), and Natsu. If you want my reasons for any of these characters, then I will give you my reasons, just as long as you are polite and respectful about my reasons and opinions.

7. I will give my own opinions on requested ships at the beginning of the oneshot, because why not? I assure you though, I do not hate any ships, I'm always either indifferent or favorable of ships.

8. Some characters may be difficult for me to write, so some requests may take some time. Please be patient.

9. Homophobia, transphobia, racism, sexism, etc will not be tolerated here. Please be respectful and polite.

I will also be posting oneshots on Tumblr and AO3 if you prefer one of those sites. My name on AO3 is AthenaGray93 and my Tumblr name is isabellafoster13. I may also post some of my own oneshots that I come up with on my own.

If you have any questions, requests, or something to say, then please feel free.