Pop Queen For The Day

Happy New Years! Hello, everyone! Now, this might confuse you, but I decided to redo my season 2. Now, you might be wondering why I'm doing this, and well, my answer is simple: I realized I made a huge mistake in my original season 2. I didn't realize where I went wrong until a few weeks after I got the chance to reread it. I won't explain what it is, and will just say it is a personal mistake. So, after taking a few months to reflect, I decided to redo it, and I hope you'll all like it as much as the original. Some friendly heads up, I'm going to be reintroducing Sid in a new way you'll see later on in the series, and any of the other ocs that made an appearance that were either mine or belong my best bud, I. , will appear, depending on the given scenario, either later in the season, or in a different season in the future. Also, the timeframe of my new season 2 is going to be taking place right after Broppy's wedding at the end of my season 1, so it's gonna start right after that. Also, any of the spins I did on the canon season 2 episodes, some of them, I'm going to redo to match the new timeframe, or I'll save the redos of them for a future season. Disclaimer- I do own Trolls to Trollstopia in any way or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, and Buckaroo are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie belongs to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the song and the lyrics that I use for this chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Pop Queen For The Day

It was only three day after one of the biggest/most-awaited weddings of all time, as Poppy and Branch were the happiest they've ever been now that they had officially tied the knot, and were now husband and wife. Poppy was really elated about it, while Branch, for once, almost couldn't contain his excitement; he was a married Troll, something he dreamed of ever since he confessed to Poppy after the World Tour that he loved her. Not only that, he was now king of the Pop Tribe, something he definitely did not see coming and was very doubtful about, but with reassurance from his wife, he was ready to step into his new role. Peppy has been giving him a lot of advice, a little more than Branch anticipated, especially when Peppy started discussing what choice briefs were most comfortable. Either way, both he and Poppy wouldn't trade anything in the world for this moment because now, they were together, and they planned to keep it that way forever. So much, that at the moment, Branch was busy packing two backpacks and a large picnic basket in his bunker while Poppy was going over a brochure she held in her hand for a little something they both had planned: a hot-air balloon ride honeymoon over Troll Kingdom. Poppy wanted to go somewhere far away originally for a week, but Branch reminded her that as queen, and king, they both still had responsibilities as rulers to still maintain the kingdom, and couldn't leave it alone for very long. so, they both agreed to go on a day trip honeymoon instead, though Branch allowed Poppy to pick the activity. At the moment, it was really early in the morning, long before the birds were even awake, as Branch was filling the picnic basket with food while saying, "Looks like we're almost all packed. Soon, we'll be ready for our romantic balloon ride honeymoon." Poppy placed the brochure in her hair and helped Branch finish packing the picnic basket, saying as she placed two sandwiches inside, "This is gonna be so much fun. We'll get to see the entire kingdom below from the sky, and it'll just be you and me, alone, together." Branch's cheeks flushed pink as he said, "Yeah, that is true, and there's no other Troll I would go with than you." The two cuddled close and shared a romantic kiss with one another, feeling the love flow through them. Poppy rested her head on Branch's chest as she looked up and said, "I love you, Branchifer," which prompted Branch to caress his wife's cheek while saying, "I love you too, Poppifer." They both nuzzled noses cutely before separating to get the last of the things they needed. Poppy went to grab the picnic blanket as Branch then asked while he was grabbing some plastic plates and cups, "So, Poppy, since we'll be away for the day, who's gonna watch over Pop Village"?