Training results

I wait for some commercials to show up at the TV and then I walk over to him. He seemed so deep into the show, I didn't want to interrupt him. I sit on the couch, the closest spot to him.

"Hey Izu is it ok if I try to open that collar with my quirks?"

"Um sure." he tilts his head a bit, so I have better access to it. I first use my ice on it. It's fully covered in ice but it doesn't seem like it wants to open. Then I use my other hand to first melt the Ice and then I let a small flame appear. I try to not hurt Izu but I'm afraid a little burn will stay. It still doesn't open, so I cool the metal and Izu's skin with my right hand a bit, but this time not enough to freeze it again.

"Sorry it didn't work. Did I hurt you?" I ask him.

"No but thanks for trying." I smile at him and pet his head.

"You're show is continuing, I'll leave you alone to watch it."

"You can stay too if you want alpha. I don't mind."

"It's ok Izu. I have stuff to do. Enjoy the show." He nods and I stand up. I go back to the kitchen and some minuites later I hear the door open. I walk to the door to see Kats entering.

"Welcome back." I say.

"I'm home." He says with a smirk. I give him a kiss and then take the 2 backpacks he's holding. I put them into our room and then walk back out. As I walk out Aizawa is already there too. He stands next to Kats in the entrance.

"Hello Aizawa-Sensei. Let's talk in the kitchen." I say and we all walk over to the kitchen. Izu is still watching some TV. Now there are new on, but I don't pay much mind to it. Kats then explains what Izu told us about this 'training camp' and about the collar. I then tell them that I tried my quirks on him but to no avail.

"Ok at least now we know why he changed so much and what happened to him. Tomorrow is monday so I suggest you come to school with him. In your class are a lot of different quirks so we try everyones quirk on the collar, without hurting him. He listens to your every word so that shouldn't be a problem. If no ones quirk works on it then we'll bring him to the support curse. Maybe they're able to analyse it."

"Wouldn't it be better to do that first?" I ask.

"The support course is on a field trip tomorrow. From 1st to 3rd year. I want to get rid of that thing as fast as possible. If it really tracks his location then he might still be in danger. He won't fight as he is now. So we try 1-A's quirks tomorrow. If there's time maybe 1-B's too. Anyways see you tomorrow at school. And just in case." Aizawa stands up and looks over at Izu. His hair flys up and his eyes glow red. He's using his quirk on Izu but again the collar stays as it is.

"Well that didn't work. See ya tomorrow then." Aizawa says and heads out.

"What do we do now?" I ask Kat.

"I could make dinner." I flinch at the sudden voice behind me. I turn my head to see Izu standing behind me. I look at the clock and it really is already 5 pm.

"Sounds good. Wanna see how you improved Deku." Izu nods and walks further into the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Spicy curry." "Soba." Kat and I say at the same time. We look at each other and laugh a bit.

"How about Soba today and I make it spicy for you and tomorrow I make curry." Izu suggests.

"Sounds good to me. How about you Sho?"

"Yes I like the idea." I smile at Izu. He seems happy about that and smiles too. He then starts to work on our dinner. I enjoy watching him, just like I enjoy watching Kat when he's cooking. I can't cook at all. Well my father had other plans with me, so I never learned it.