Training camp

It's monday and we finally see everyone again. Kacchan still wasn't able to get his hair back, so Kirishima and Kaminari laugh a lot. Suddenly he gets so angry that his hair pops to the usual spikey style. Don't know how he made that but he finally looks like himself again. But it makes the others only laugh more.

Aizawa walks in and we all hurry to our seats.

"Ok I know you all just arrived back, but I have an announcement. We will have a training camp to strenghen your quirks. It starts on wednessday. Give these to your parents so they can give their permission. Only Nezu, I and some selected people know where it's held. We don't want anything like in the USJ to happen. So prepare. There's also a list of things you'll need. You're free this afternoon so use that time." Aizawa hands out the sheets and we all decide to go to the mall together.

Kacchan doesn't want to but since I want to go too he agrees to follow us. He's still worried. So after our classes are over we all go to the mall. Everyone decides what they need and in the end it's just Kacchan, Shoto, Uraraka and I.

"So umm what do you guys need?" Uraraka asks.

"Well I wanted to look for some heavier dumbbells and a sleeping bag." I say.

"Then let's head there first so we get this shit over with."

"Ok." We walk to that store and well after a while I somehow got seperated from the others. I got everything I want and it's not long until we meet up with everyone anyways so I walk to our meeting place and wait there.

After a while someone sits down next to me. He wears a hoodie and has the hood up. A bit strange since it's around 27 degree (I'm from germany so it's always celsius).

"You're Izuku Midoriya from UA right?"

"Oh umm yeah."

"I saw you on the sports festival."

"Ah is that so?" He suddenly grabs my neck.

"It's been a while. Why don't we catch up?" I take a closer look at him and it's that villain from the USJ. He's the one with the alpha voice. "Oh and don't think about running away and call heroes. Before they even get here I will kill as many people as I can. You can't let that happen right, little hero? Besides if I put all my 5 fingers on your throat you will desintegrate."

"W-What do you want?"

"How did an Omega like you make it into UA?"

"I-I just passed the entrance exam. Even though I'm an Omega I got a strong quirk."

"But nobody knows you're an Omega right? What did you tell everybody? That you're a beta or something like that." I tense up by his words. He saw right through me. "Seems like I'm right. What would they think is they knew you were an Omega? Would they kick you out of UA? What about your 'friends'? Would they still be friends with you?"

He's right. I lied to them, all of them. If they knew I was an Omega and I'm originally quirkless. They would hate me. I hate my life. It started to get better but it all is built up out of lies. Nobody knows the whole truth about me. They would all hate me if I told them.

"Why don't you just do it?" I say.

"What do you mean?" He seems confused.

"Why don't you just put all your fingers on me and kill me? What do you want? Do you really think I would tresure my life? I don't care if you kill me. It would ease a lot."

"I'm not here to kill you but you seem like you want it. Do you really feel that shitty?"

"You don't have any idea how my life was. So either you kill me now or fucking leave the mall." Don't know where I got this courage but I should keep it up.