What happened

TW: Mentioning of abuse and rape

Todoroki pov

I wake up the next morning, but I'm alone. Strange I did fall asleep with Kat right? I stand up and walk out to the bathroom. When I'm finish I notice a very good smell and head for the kitchen.

"Morning Sho." Kat is standing at the stove and prepares breakfast.

"Morning. Where's Izu?" I ask rubbing my eyes off sleep.

"Probably still asleep. Could you get him? Breakfast is ready in a minuite."

"Sure." I walk up to Izu's room. I knock on the door and then carefully open it. I was prepared to see him still asleep but he's sitting at the edge of his bed. Already dressed.

"You're already awake. Why didn't you come downstairs?"

"I'm not allowed to leave my sleeping place untill further notice. I waited for orders." It really makes me sad to hear that.

"You don't have to wait for us. You're free to walk around inside the house. You can go anywhere inside the house when you want. Now let's go down, breakfast is waiting." Izu nods and follows me down to the kitchen. Kat already prepared everything and sits, waiting for us. I sit down on the opposide.

"Thanks for the food Kat." I say but then I notice Izu is still standing in the doorway.

"What's wrong? Sit down and eat." Kat says.

"Ah no. I can't eat at the same time as you. I have to wait for you to finish and after cleaning the dishes I'm allowed to eat. Also I should be the one making the food not you alpha." Izu says and it really hurts to hear that stuff.

"Well we're making things different. I want you to sit down and eat with us. If this isn't enough then it's an order. Eat with us." Izu nods after Kat said that and sits down at the head of the table, between us.

"By the way what do you mean you have to cook? Last time I checked you couldn't cook even if your life dependened on it."

"I was trained to cook properly since it's an omga's duty to cook for their alpha. If you want I can do lunch and dinner." Izu says.

"Would be interesting to see your improvement. Why not? If you're fit enough you can do dinner if you want." Kat says and Izu nods with a small smile on his lips.

"Now lets start to eat guys." I say and the 3 of us start eating.

After we are finish Izu takes the plates and walks to the kitchen.

"Should we really let Izu do this? I mean he just came back." I ask.

"I know, I don't like it either but it seems like he has been doing this the past monthes, so telling him otherwise all of a sudden will just confuse him. Also I told him I bought him, so I should act a bit like these other alphas and at least let him do the chores. Although I would like to treat him like a prince and not a servant."

"Yeah me too. I planned to spoil him as soon as he's back but the state he's in he probably wouldn't accept anything." Kat nods and suddenly we hear a small crash. We both stand up and run to the kitchen to see what happened. A plate slipped Izu's hand and crashed on the floor. Izu is crouching next to it, crying.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I-I'll clean it right away." His hands are shaky and he cuts himself. I grab his wrist.

"Stop that. You just cut yourself."

"I-It's ok I-I'll-.." I cut him off.

"No, leave the shards. We'll clean your hand first. Come." I say and pull him up carefully. I go with him to the bathroom. I set him on the edge of the bathtube and get the first aid kit. I get out some cotton balls and desinfection. I drain the cotton boll with the desinfection and carefully speckle it over Izu's wound. He got a cut along the palm of his hand. He isn't making any movement, as if it doesn't hurt, but I know it does. What have they done to him?