Marked

Well since I didn't get many response in the previous part, and it's either 2 votes on yes or a draw. I'll go on with this for now. If you want me to make a seperate route where he isn't marked I could post that too, but it will mostly be the same just without the drama around the mark. Well enough of me. Have fun with the next part. ^^

"Are you marked already?" I ask him. He just stares at his lap for a minuite.

"I'm sorry if you planned on marking me, but sadly my previous master already marked me. He said he wanted to keep me forever and that nobody dares to touch me like that."

Shit they really did it. Our worst nightmare is true. Sho turns around, so Deku won't see his face. I take a glance at him and he's quietly crying. I feel the same. We researched for a long time to see if we both could mark him, since normally an omega only gets marked one time. We maybe found a solution but it was too early and we didn't thought he would be ready. We wanted to mark him when we graduate. Seems like we never get the chance.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you." Deku suddenly speaks up.

"No it's ok. It's not your fault. You probably didn't even wanted to."

"No but I didn't have a say in it. After all I'm an omega and have to obey to an alphas wish. It doesn't matter what is with me."

"Don't say that!! That's stupid!!" I exclaim. He flinches and cowers a bit.

"I-I'm sorry alpha."

"Ah shit no I'm sorry. All of this isn't your fault after all. They brainwashed you and it's my fault. I couldn't protect you." I say with tears in my eyes. He just tilts his head in confusion.

"I'm going out for a second. I'll be right back." Sho says and walks out. I let him since it just came true what I tried to get out of his head a minuite ago.

Deku looks like he wants to say something. "Do you want to say something?"

"Am I allowed to ask something?"

"Huh? Of course. Ask or say anything you like, whenever you like."

"I can only speak on permission, alpha. I only speak without spoken to if I have to apologise for something."

"Well now you don't have to wait until you're spoken to. Just talk when you want. Anyways what do you want to ask?"

"Is the other alpha mad at me? He just went out after walking in for the second time, without saying anything really."

"He's not mad at you. More like he's mad at this whole situation. He blames himself for what happened to you since he was closer to you back then and he agreed to part ways."

"I'm sorry."

"Stop apologising. You're the last one who should blame himself. How are you feeling by the way?" I ask him and ruffle his hair.

"I'm fine. I don't need to be in a hospital."

"But you're bruised and some cuts are there too."

"Oh that was just from my punishment. It's nothing major."

"IT IS!!! Deku you can't just play it cool that you were beaten just because you did something wrong. This is wrong!!"

"Kat calm down. You're frightening him. I know how you feel but yelling at him isn't helping." Sho says walking up next to me.

"You're righ sorry."

"Kat we need to talk in privat but for now the doctor told me he could leave, so lets take him home." Sho says.