Deku vs. Kacchan

After a while everyone of our class arrived. The first lessons were pretty boring, nothing really new. After lunch we have our first hero training with All Might. We're allowed to wear our hero costumes for the first time and head to ground beta.

I didn't had the motivation to think about a hero costume, so I just took a plain black hoodie, black long pants. I wear a red belt with some bags and my typical red shoes, well the only shoes I have. Also I have a silver face mask, that covers my mouth and nose, but most of the time I just let it hang aroung my neck.

We all stand in line infront of All Might. He explains what we will do now. We'll team up in teams of 2 people and go against each other. One team is the heroes and one the villains. The villains will hide a fake bomb in one of the buildings and the heroes have 30 minuites to get the bomb and/or capture the villains. The villains win if the time runs down or they make the heroes incapacitated.

We take out some balls of a box, everyone one. I get teamed up with Uraraka and we smile at each other. I just wanna be alone, but I can't show it. Next All Might picks two balls from different boxes, they say which team is hero and villain and who's against who. I'm really lucky today. Uraraka and I have to fight against Kacchan and Iida...great. And on top we're the first group.

Iida and Kacchan are inside the building and hide their 'bomb' while Uraraka and I stand infront of it and wait for our signal to go in. "umm Deku-kun we should make a plan."

"Oh yeah you're right. Umm I know Kacchan and he probably will come for me and wants to fight me. When he does you should take the opportunity and search for the bomb. Contact me over the headset when you find it and tell me the location. The rest probably will be just spontaneous."

"Sounds good, but why would Bakugou-kun go after you and what's with the nickname?"

"Oh that's an old habit. Maybe I should stop calling him that. Well we were childhood friends, but at some point it changed and he kinda hates me. And now I made it into UA what pisses him off. I'm pretty  sure he wants to fight me."

"I understand, but maybe you two should talk everything out after this."

"Maybe." I say looking at the ground. I don't have any motivation on doing this. If I were alone, maybe I would just drop it, but I can't leave Uraraka alone against them. Also it would blow up my cover. I'm meant to be the happy cheerfull kid here. Let's get this over with.

"Ok heroes go inside now. Time starts now!" All Might says through our headsets. Uraraka and I go inside from a window on the side and quietly walk through it.

After not even a minuite Kacchan runs to us and sets off one of his explosions. We both manage to dodge it. I can see Kacchans focus is full on me. "Uraraka now go! Find the bomb, I'll handle him." I hear Uraraka runs away from behind me.

"Oh really?! You think you can handle me alone?! Let's see how that works." Kacchan says. I know he always starts his fights with a right hook and so he does. I dodge it and grab his arm. With his own momentum I'm able to throw him over my shoulder and onto the ground. He yelps when his back hits the ground.

It doesn't take long for him to stand back up. We have a short hand to hand combat, where I was almost able to capture him with our capture tape we got from All Might. He makes another explosion from the palm of his hand and seperates us again.

"Hey Deku you wanna know what these guntlets are for. They're not just for show." He smirks and pulls up a part of his guntlet. I can see it light up. It probably makes a bigger explosion. I have to dodge that. I hear him mumble something, probably to All Might or Iida through his headset. He pulls on the guntlet and like I assumed a big explosion starts off. I barely manage to dodge by runing into another hallway. I should get some space between us. I run through the hallways and try to hide from him.

I sit down after I run a lot. I want to cry. I don't want to do anything right now. Why am I so pathetic? I feel the urge to cut myself, it wouldn't be the first time. I do it a lot lately, but I started in middle school. Would anybody even care if I were gone. I get my knees up to my chest and lay my head down on them. I wrap my arms around my legs.

I'm really pathetic. I can feel my tears on the verge to fall. "Hah!? Are you gonna cry Deku! I knew you could never be a hero!! I don't know how you got in here or how you threw that ball so far, but you're still a quirkless looser, a nobody. At least stand up and fight me!!"

I wipe my tears away and lift my head. He's right I should at least try to fight him. But I still can't use my quirk. I stand up and go into a fighting stance when I hear Uraraka through the headset. "Deku-kun I found the bomb, but Iida noticed me. We're in the fourth floor in the north."

"Allright I have a plan. Be ready to use your quirk on one of the pillars, distrect Iida and touch the bomb. On my signal, you will know it when you see it."

"Ok I'm ready." She says and I run away once again. I'm on the second floor right now and head to the north. Once I'm there I stop, now I should be directly under them. Kacchan of course follows me and attacks me once again. "No space to run anymore Deku."

"I don't need to run anymore, I'm right there where I want to be!" I say and we fight. Kacchan attacks with his explosions and I try to attack. He's in an advantage an beats me pretty bad. He hits me on my right side, an explosion on my back and he throughs me to the ground. I land on my back and feel the air getting pressed out of my lungs. I stand back up. "So what is now with your 'quirk'. If you really have one then use it."

"Fine." I say and activate ofa in my right arm, Kacchan prepares for a big explosion. We run to each other and Kacchan blows a big explosion at my face, I cover it with my left arm. With my right arm I punch the air above us to make the air pressure go straight through all of the floors above and almost break the building. Uraraka should get the bomb now.

I look Kacchan in the eyes and he looks shocked. That is the last thing I see before everything goes black and I fall unconscious.