Sports festival pt. 2

The first round of the battle turnament starts and my fight is the first one. They made some kind of arena in the middle of the stadium and I go up there. Hitoshi comes up from the other side. Midnight explains that we can do what we want, but no leathel wounds of course. We win if the other one surrenders, is unable to fight or is out of the boundary.

"Ok let the fight begin!!" Yamada announces through his microphone.

"So I never told you my quirk right? I'm sure this tail boy explained it to you, so what do you gonna do now?" Hitoshi starts. He obviously wants me to answear so he can use his quirk

I just keep my mouth shut, as long as I'm not talking I could win this. I know he trains combat with Aizawa and he's trying to learn how to use the same capture scraf Aizawa is using but I also know he isn't able to use it now. I can't use my quirk, but I should be strong enough to beat him, thanks to All Might.

"Not going to talk to me? What about I tell everyone your an o-.." panic starts to raise in me. That he really would use that against me.

"NO!!" I scream and than he gets me. I can't move and my head feels a bit fuzzy. So this is how his quirk works.

"Sorry Izuku, but I needed you to talk. But I promise I would never say what you thought I would. I wanted to say an obsessive All Might fan. Sorry I know that was a low trick, but I wanna win this. You know I wanna move to the hero curse. Now please turn around and go out of the boundaries."

My body moves on it's own. I turn around and walk to the boundaries. Shit I can't do anything on my own. It's not the same feeling as it was with the alpha voice of that villain, but it's verry similiar. I hate this feeling I don't want this. I feel a panic attack creeping up inside me and I feel myself breathing heavy again. Than just before I walk out and loose, my body stops.

I take a step back and sink to the ground, still heavy breathing. It hurts breathing like this, maybe the reason I got out of this. Also a big difference between his quirk and alpha voice. You can get out of his quirk if you feel pain or just beeing shaken awake. Alpha voice is the complete opposite. You can't get out of it no matter what you're doing and the alpha can do literally anything with you and you won't struggle.

"How did you get out of my quirk on your own? Oi you ok?" Hitoshi asks from the other side.

MY breath slowly gets steady again. I stand up and turn around. I run at Hitoshi, I grab his shoulders and push him out of the boundaries. He punches me in the face and tries to stop me, but I just keep pushing and....

"Izuku wins!! Shinsou is out of boundaries!!!" Midnight announces.

I pant heavily I still feel the aftermath of my panic attack and sink to the ground again.

"Hey you ok? You don't really look good." Hitoshi asks, crouching down infront of me.

"J-Just please don't use your quirk on me ever again." I get out.

"Was it that bad? Nobody has ever reacted like this to my quirk." He says.

"T-Than no-one was ever under the control of an alpha voice" I say, whispering the last part.  His eyes widen.

"Come on we need to talk about that." He takes my hand and gets me back up to my feet. He leads me away and I just look to the ground. When he stops we're in the comentary room, where Aizawa and Yamada are.

"What are you doing here?" Aizawa asks.

"Izuku just said something we need to talk about." Hitoshi says.

"Fine. Mic go on I don't really say anything anyways. So let's talk." We go over to a corner of the room. Far enough away, so our voices won't be heard through the microphone.

"Izuku told me he was effected by alpha voice." Hitoshi just says.

"What when?!" Aizawa asks. (I don't remember if he heard that in the USJ attack or not, let's pretend he didn't know.)

"W-When we were at the USJ and the villains attacked. T-That strange guy with hands. I know you heared that he knew I was an omega but I don't thing you heared that he used his alpha voice. I-It was really terrefying. Hitoshi's quirk felt similiar, not as bad as alpha voice, but I got afraid. I think that's why I got out of your quirk."

"Izuku you should have told us." Aizawa says and pulls me into a hug.

"I-I already hate beeing an omega, admitting I got controlled by alpha voice is embarressing. I hate it so much." I now I say and do that often, but again I cry. I'm afraid he might come after me.

After a while I calm down again and head back to where my classmates are watching the fights. On my way I suddenly hear 2 people talking and one of them is Todoroki-kun. I stop around the corner and listen to their conversation.

"You're acting disgracefully, Shoto." Someone says. I take a quick look and it's Endeavour. I keep listening to them.

"If you had simply used the power of your left side, you would have had an overwhelming victory in both of the first rounds......It's time to stop this childish rebellion of yours. You have the duty to surpass All Might.
Do you understand what I'm saying?" Shoto isn't saying a thing, he just walks past him.

"You're different from your siblings. You're my greatest master piece."

"Is that all you have to say to me you bastard? I'll win this match, using only mom's quirk. I won't give you the pleasure of seeing me using yours." Todoroki-kun finally speaks back. He must really hate his father.

"Even if that works for you in this turnament, you'll soon find the limits of that power." Endeavour says and Todoroki-kun just walks outside to get to his own match. I just stand there dumbfounded.

I start to walk again and just in that moment Endeavour steps infront of me.

"Ah you're the boy Shoto has to fight next. I hope you can put up a good fight. It's Shoto's duty to surpass All Might as a hero. I didn't see much of your quirk, but hit him hard. Don't disgrace yourself or him by holding  back. That's all. I apologise for bothering you." He starts to walk away.

"Endeavour. I am not All Might and the same goes for Todoroki. He may be your son, but he's not you." I don't know from where I got this courage, but I look him directly in the eyes at the last part. I walk away and neither of us says anything.

I find my class and sit down next to Uraraka-chan. Todoroki is already fighting with Sero. He pulls off a huge Ice wall and traps Sero in it. After anouncing his win, Todoroki melts his ice. I can't help it but as I look at him he seems very sad.