Birthday?

Deku Pov.

The lessons feel like forever today. Lunch break starts and I put my stuff, that I don't need for the last lesson, away.

"Izuku!" I hear my name and look up to see Hitoshi standing in the doorframe. "You ready?" He asks.

"Sure, coming." I smile at him, but this time more one of the fake ones. I would never really smile as big as I do infront of others. I go over to him and we both head to the cafeteria.

"So what do you wanna eat?" He asks me as we stand in line.

"Oh umm I don't want anything, just keeping you some company." Again I give him a fake smile. Honestly I'm hungry, but I don't have money.

He sighs. "Ok. What is your favourite food?" Why does he ask me that now?

"Umm Katsudon. Why do you ask?"

"No reason. Do you wanna go and find some place to sit for us?"

"Sure." I go out of the line and search for an empty table. I find one in the corner infront of the big windows. I sit down and wait around 5 minuites. Hitoshi comes over with 2 trays of food. No he didn't.

He comes over and puts one of the trys infront of me. "I know you're hungry and you're too modest to ask for it. Dad gave me extra money this morning for this purpose. Don't say you don't want it or anything like that, cause if you don't eat it no-one will."

I sigh. "You got me. Thank you Hitoshi. Sorry for always bothering you and the others."

"Izuku you don't bother anyone. We like to help you. May I ask you a bit."

"Umm sure if it's nothing about my life these past years. I don't wanna cry infront of the whole school." I say starting to eat.

"Don't worry, just some basic questions. When is your birthday?" That catched me off guard. When is my birthday again? Since I was 4 I never celebrated it anymore. I can't even remember the date. Gosh I'm even more pathetic than I thought.

I gulp. "I-I don't know." I say hasitantly.

"YOU DON'T KNOW?!" Hitoshi exclaims and yells so loud the whole cafeteria is looking at us. "Ah sorry." He says fast so the others mind their buisness again.

"Well I didn't celebrate it since I was around 4. I lost track of it, since it's nothing special anymore. Well it probably never was."

"Don't say that. It is a special day. Wait didn't you have to fill that in your report for the school?"

"I put in some rendom date. I just now I should be around 16 since most of the people here in their first year are 16."

"Sure but it's pretty sad. Is there anyone we could ask? Besides you know the people who created you?"

"Pfft haha." That got me. My first laugh in a while too. What is going on with me?

"What is so funny?" He asks confused.

"'The people that created me' sounds good. Sorry never thought of it that way."

"Well they definintly are no parents after what they did. So is there anyone?"

"Well the only person I know that long would be Kacchan, but he probably already forgot a long time ago." I say.

"Who the fuck forgets anything, shitty Deku?!" Kacchan suddenly stands by our table.

"K-Kacchan w-what are you d-doing here?!"

"I was just passing by and heard you talking shit about me. So what do you think I forgot?"

"I wasn't talking shit about you. I-I was just asking myself i-if you would still r-remember my birthday. Y-You know it's b-been a while and we're not-...." I got cut off by Kacchan.

"July 15. Stop rambling about it. Now fuck off."

"You're at our table, so I would say you fuck off." Hitoshi says. Kacchan glares at him, but leaves. "So you really were freinds with him?"

"I-It's a long story. Well at least now you got your answear. July 15."

"Who says that he was right?"

"I don't know, but I believe him. Yes he yells a lot and is angry almost all the time, but he ist honest. He wouldn't just think of any date."

"Fine if you trust him I do too." Trust? It's a big word. I lost the ability to trust people a long time ago. I only believe what Kacchan says, it has nothing to do with trust, has it? Maybe I still have a bit trust in him from when we were kids. On the other hand he lost it all when he started to bully me. No I don't thing you can call this trust.

After we finish eating we head back to our classes and listen to the last lesson. After the lesson is finish Hitoshi picks me up again and we go to the teachers lounge. After a minuite Aizawa and Yamada come out and we drive to their house again. Nothing much happens and in the end I lie down in the bed and fall asleep.