USJ

(I don't write who's pov it is all the time anymore. Only if it changes.)

I wake up and well do the same stuff as yesterday. My heat started on Tuesday and today it's saturday, so it should be over in 3 days. (I just noticed I messed up the days so they have this Excursion on a saturday as a special thing. Normally school is from monday to friday.)

After breakfast, which was without Hitoshi since he has a free day. We go into Aizawas car and drive to UA. Yamada-Sensei has some stuff to do at school so he came with us. Aizawa goes inside too and I head to the front where the rest of my class waits. They don't need to know I'm with Aizawa and Yamada, same for Hitoshi, so we always separate and enter school with enough space to not look suspicious.

Aizawa comes to us and tells us to get inside the bus. Iida, who was vote class president on the day I stayed home, tries to get us in order but as soon as we enter the bus it has a different layout than he thought so it was to no use. We all just sit down as we want. I don't really care that I wasn't there to vote the class president. I probably would have voted for him too.

We all are already in out hero costumes and just talk. "Deku-kun you alright? What happened to you the other day?"

"Oh don't worry. I just didn't feel well. I probably just ate something wrong. But I'm fine now." I say while nervously scratching the back of my neck. I can feel Kacchans gaze on me, which doesn't help my nervousness.

Luckily they change the subject and mock a bit with Kacchan. It's something new that they go against him instead of me. Kacchan of course wants to blow them all up, but I like that it is quiet about me. Sometimes I ask myself how long will I be able to keep up this facade. I held it up for over 10 years now, how long will it hold?

After around 30 minuites we arrive at our destination and we all get out of the bus. We are standing infront of the USJ. We enter and there are a lot of different land scapes and infront of us waits pro hero 13 for us.

13 is talking about rescues and how dangerous our quirks could be and we should be carefull with them. Suddenly some kind of purple mist appears in the middle of the USJ.

"Umm A-Aizawa-Sensei is this part of this training?" I ask and point to that mist.

"No it's not! 13 get the kids out of here!! I'll handle them. Don't fight them, these are real villains!!" Aizawa jumps down and starts to fight the villains. The rest of us ties to get our, but a guy fully covered in mist is standing in our way. We try to figure out how we can get away, when Kacchan and Kirishima run at him.

Of course it was no use and the mist guy used his quirk on us. We were seperated all over the USJ, everyone in a different place. I find myself falling into the shipwreck area. I fall inside the water and meet eye to eye with a villain. He tries to attack me, but suddenly I'm pulled away. Finally I can breath again. I'm sitting on the ship now and Asui shows up to be the one who saved me.

"You Ok Izuku?"

"Yes thank you Asui-chan."

"Just call me Tsu. Well seems like we're surrounded. Do you have an idea how to get out of here?"

I think for a while and suddenly I have an idea. "Ok Tsu I got an idea. I'm gonna jump in, but before I meet the water I use my quirk to make a swirl, that will keep them buisy. After I used my quirk I need you to jump as far as you can and pull me after you with your tounge like before."

"Ok sound like a good plan."

I go up and jump into the water, right before I land I use ofa in my middle finger and make a flick to the water. The air pressure pushes the water away and then back inside and forms a swirl. All the villains get stuck in it. Tsi grabbes me with her tounge and we land in a safe place where the swirl doesn't effect us.

We get near land just in time to see Aizawa beeing held down by a big bird kinda thing with an exposed brain. Next to them stands a strange guy with a lot of hands on him, he seems like their leader. Aizawa is in really bad shape. I need to help him.

I get out of the water as quiet as possible and slowly walk over. I activate ofa in my whole arm and get near that bird thing. I'm so concentrated on that thing, that I didn't notice someone getting up to me.

"Well what do we have here? Do you really think you can fight my Nomu? It's made to kill All Might." He pushes me to the ground and holds me there. I'm laying on my stomach and he has one leg on my back, also he holds my arms on my back. "Did you really thing you had a chance?" He asks leaning down next to my ear.

"Wait that smell. Are you an omega?" What?! He shouldn't know. My eyes are wide out of shock now. "Haha and you're in heat too. They really let an omega into UA? Are they so desperate to get new heroes." I struggle in his grip and try to get up, but without ofa I'm too weak. He doesn't like it by the look on his face, that I can see in my peripheral vision.

"Stop stuggling!" Shit he's an alpha. I can't move anymore. This must be the alpha voice. I heard about. It's a rare ability even at alphas. The alpha voice works only against omegas and lets them obey to everything they say. I never experienced it and I wish I never would have. But here I am. Unable to move an inch because of that.

Damn it! I'm so stupid why did I came up here. I should have known that I won't stay a chance. I'm useless after all. Maybe that villain kills me and gets me out of this missery called life.

"So what should I do with you now, omega?" He says leaning near my ear again. It sends a shiver down my spine. What is he up to? "You're not marked yet, how about I do it. A little hero omega would be fun to play with." I shut my eyes. No please anyone please help me.

Suddenly he jumps away from me. Someone comes up next to me and helps me stand up again. I open my eyes to see Todoroki helping me and Kacchan was able to free Aizawa. Just then All Might appeared and he looked pissed. All Might started to fight that Nomu thing.

"You ok Izuku? Are you hurt?"

"N-No thank you T-Todoroki-kun." We go a bit further away and watch the fight. After a while All Might wins and after some other pro heroes appear the villains run away.

Slowly the adrenaline fades and I start to feel all hot and dizzy. I start to pant too. Shit where are the surpressants. I can't get in full heat mode next to Todoroki-kun.

"U-Umm T-Todoroki-kun I-I'm fine. Please go and help Aizawa-Sensei."

"You sure, you're face is red and you don't look good." Luckily he didn't notice my scent yet.

"No I'm just a bit tired, so please help him." He nods and goes over, helping Tsuyu to get Aizawa-Sensei to the entrance.

I stay there panting and searching for my surpressants. Maybe I lost them when I fell into the water earlier. Shit. Luckily everyone is by the entrance now. I sit down against a big stone so the others won't see me.

I hope this stopes soon. I cover my mouth with my hand to stop any sound I could make and close my eyes. Suddenly someone picks me up bridial style. I open my eyes to see......

"K-K-Kacchan?!" After saying his name I fast cover my mouth again. I was almost moaning at the end. Damn I hate my heat.

"Shut up and let's get you out of here. You reek like omega."

"S-Sorry." I mumble beneath my hand. He carries me outside and a bit further away form the others so no-one notices. He sets me on the ground and walks over to one of the teachers. He talks to him and then comes over again. He picks me up and walks away with me.

"W-Where are we g-going K-Kac-..." I couldn't finish because again a moan wants to form. I'm very sensitive in heat and just beeing carried by him could send me over boad.

"Since I don't know where you live and you're not really able to tell me I take you home with me."

"What?! A-Are you i-insane?!" He wants to take me home?! He's an alpha, even though he hates me theres no way he can surpress his instincts. On the other hand I'm surprised he held himself together 'till now.

"Stop mumbling shitty Deku! How low do you think of me? You really think I have zero self control. Your fucking hormones won't do shit to me, so shut the fuck up."

"S-Sorry." I just say and stay silent. At some point I must have fallen asleep.