unexpectet meeting

TW: Abuse, cursing, bad language

Deku PoV

I wake up the next morning. My head hurts and I can't remember what happened after Kacchan got angry at Ochako. Well some minuites after that I can't remember.

I'm sitting up and don't recognise the room at first. After a moment I notice it's Kacchan's room, but I'm alone. I stand up and suddenly feel the urge to puke, so I run out of the room and into the bathroom and empty my stomach inside the toilet.

After everything is out I flush the toilet and rest my head on my arm, laying on top of the toilet.

"Here you need that." I take my head up a bit and see Kacchan standing next to me with a bottle of water. I take it and drink almost the whole bottle.

"Ugh what happened?" I ask.

"You got pretty drunk and because we didn't want Aizawa to kill us all we decided to let you sleep here. Come let's go down. I made breakfast and got some pain killers for your headache." I get up slowly and follow Kacchan.

"How do you know I have a headache?"

"First it was your first  time drinking and second you were really drunk. You're having a hangover."

"Does it always feel like this after getting drunk?"

"Mostly yeah, espacially if you get that wasted."

"Yeah yeah. I won't drink ever again." Well not that much at least.

"At least you learned your lesson." I sit down at the dining table and Shoto is there too.

"Shoto did you get drunk too and stayed?"

"Well let's say I had another reason to stay. I had no chance at leaving." He exchanges a glance with Kacchan. I just shrug it off and we all start to eat.

After eating Shoto is cleaning up. I wanted to help, but well I feel like shit.

"I should go home. I bothered you enough already."

"First you are no bother and second you're not going anywhere. You look like shit and if you get home like this Aizawa will kill us. Go take a shower, I look if I have some clothes for you."

"But-"

"No buts!! Go and take a shower now!! Or do you want me to clean you up?" He says smirking devilish. I get red and stand up. "F-Fine I'll go. Stupid Kacchan." I head up to the bathroom on the first floor. The one downstairs is just a toilet and sink, no shower.

I lock the door behind me and strip out of my clothes. I take a shower just like Kacchan told me. Honestly I really feel better after. Not really good yet, but better. I take a towel and dry myself. Just in that moment Kacchan knocks.

"Nerd I found something that should fit your small size. I put it here infront of the door." He says and walks away.

After he's away I open the door for a second and get the clothes. I get dressed and they really fit. I'm going back to Shoto and Kacchan.

"You look a lot better Izuku." Shoto says smiling.

"T-Thanks." I say blushing a bit.

"Should we get you home?" Shoto asks.

"No don't worry. I wanna go to the store and buy something. I don't want to steal more of your time then I need."

Kacchan sighs. "Fine but text us when you get home or if you get lost."

"Kacchan I'm not 4 anymore. I won't get lost. It's not that far. I'll text you guys. See ya in school."

I leave Kacchan's house. Just now I realise it's already cleaned up. Maybe Kacchan and Shoto did it. They get along well lately. Is there something between them? Why did Shoto stay and is still staying? Are they dating? My heart squeezes at that thought. I should stop worrying about that if I have no proof. On the other hand who would want a relationship with someone like me, someone as broken as me.