self harm

Bakugou PoV

"Team hero wins!!" All Might yells through these annoying headsets. What the fuck did just happen?! Deku has a quirk?! And he won against ME?! This little shit hid his quirk all this time? Now he's unconscious, but when he wakes up I need to talk to him.

Some robots come in and take Deku to the nurse office since he's pretty beaten up. Mostly by me but it seems like his arm broke on which he activated his quirk. Round face, sonic and I go back to the class inside an observation room. From there they could see everything we did.

The 3 of us stand infront of the class and All Might asks who can mark out our failures. Ponytail raises her hand and starts to speak. "Well it seems like the heroes won, but that  is only because this whole training was fake. If that would have been a real bomb it would have exploded by Izuku's or latest by Uraraka's wreckless attack. A real bomb would detonate by these big vibrations. Bakugou made a huge mistake by sending off this big explosion, it was risky in many ways. First because of that the bomb could have exploded, second he gave off their location, so it would be a disadvantage by the villains, since the heroes would be alarmed and third the building could have got severe damage which could have caused a collapse of the building. And I don't know what was going on but Izuku stopped walking around and just sat down with his head down, he didn't even notice Bakugou come near him. It seems like he only reacted when Bakugou spoke to him."

Ponytail pointed everything out. Now I just realise, she's right. Deku just sat there and it seemed like he was crying. I tried to mock him, but now that I think about it. Why?! Ugh I don't care. It's not like I care about that nerd at all. He lied to me and played quirkless, just to show off at the right moment. He still looks down at me this little shit. I'm gonna show him, that I'm above him. I'll never loose against him again!!!

Deku Pov

I wake up and open my eyes, only to close them immediately because of the bright light. I turn my head to the side and try to open them again. I'm not facing the ceiling anymore, so it's easier. "You're finally awake. You surely took your time."

I look to the other side to see recovery girl. "What happened? Where am I?"

"The nurse office. You collapsed after training. Well you took a lot of damage. I healed you the best I could, but my quirk uses your stamina, so theres only so much I can do. Your arm needs to stay in that sling for around 2 days. It should be fine after. Make sure to take good rest. Now that you're awake you're allowed to go home. Some of your classmates brought your bag here."

"Oh thank you. Umm what time is it?"

"Around 6 pm. It's getting dark. You really should go home." 'Home' such a strange word for me. This is the first time after a long time, I'm laying in an actual bed. It seems like that's it, I should have pretended to be still unconscious. Maybe I could have stayed the night and get at least one time a good night sleep. Well not gonna happen.

I stand up and thank her again. I take my bag and head out of school. Another evening where I have to search for a place to sleep.

After 10 minuites I dicide to just sleep in the forest around UA. I'm far enough away so no one notices me, but close enough to get help, just in case, and early at school. I lay down my backpack and open it. I look around and change into some thicker clothes for the night. I don't have a blanket, well I barely have anything.

I look down on my hurt arm. //I'm really pathetic, a Deku. Kacchan is right I'm useless. I hate it.// I take out a little box and open it. I pick up one of the razor blades. I drag it along my already hurt arm. It hurts more than normally, but I just go on. It relieves the pain I feel inside of me. Maybe I should go on with it and just end it.

No I can't end my life. Not anymore, well not untill I pass one for all on. All Might would be so dissappointed in me if I die, with ofa still inside me. I should find someone more suitable for this quirk. I'm just too pathetic for it. I'm not worthy such a great quirk. Espacially since I'm just an omega. I should have told All Might, he would never had passed me ofa if I told him.

I snap out of my thoughts because I feel dizzy. Shit I did a bit to many cuts while in thoughts. I made around 10 cuts and my arm is fully covered in blood. I pick out some worn-out bandages and wrap them around my arm as good as possible. I always use them when I cut. I don't really have money, so I always just wash them when I don't need them anymore and use them again.

By the way I'm glad recovery girl didn't point out my cuts. On the other hand, why didn't she say anything. Normaly when people notice them, they ask me what happened. She didn't, strange. Maybe she didn't pull up my sleeve, because she didn't need to because of her quirk. I don't know but I'm glad. I hate these kind of questions.

After I wrapped my arm up, I put the razor blades back in the box and then in my backpack, as deep down as I can, so no-one accidentally finds them. Espacially if something happens like this morning. I lay down with my head on my backpack and fall asleep.