Confession

Deku pov

I wake up to the sound of steady beating. When I open my eyes I have to close them again. It's too bright. I turn my head a bit and slowly open my eyes. This time it's better. My eyes slowley adjust to the light and I look around. On the wall to my right is a couch and on it are Aizawa, Yamada and Hitoshi, sleeping. Next to them is a window and it's dark outside, no wonder they're sleeping.

I turn my head to my left and my heart squeezes again. Shoto and Kacchan are sitting next to each other. Both asleep too, but what let my hear ache is not that they're here. Kacchan is laying his head on Shoto's shoulder and Shoto has his head on top of his. Also Shoto has an arm wraped around Kacchan's shoulders.

Well in the end father was right. No one will ever love me. I'm sure they're just here to pity me. After all they never came. My father got bored and threw me into an alleyway.

I sit up on the bed and grunt a bit. Everything hurts. He beat me up really bad this time. But it's not the first time so I'm used to it. Maybe I should just leave. I know I promised not to, but no one needs me.

"Deku?" I turn my head to the side. Kacchan woke up and looks at me surprised.

Katsuki pov

I wake up in the middle of the night. When my eyes adjust to the light I see Deku sitting up on his bed.

"Deku?" I say and he turns his head. My hear squeezes. His normaly bright emerald eyes are dull. They never were this dull, sad and broken.

He wants to say something but closes his mouth right away. "Deku how are you feeling?"

He looks down at the blanket. "Fine." He just says.

"Idiot I know you're not. What happened?" He just stays silent. "Oi Deku please talk to me. I'm just worried."

He just lowers his head more. After a moment he finally speaks. "Leave me alone Kacchan." Wait what?

"What do you mean?"

"Exactly what I said. Please go and leave me alone. I need rest, so leave." He says and I swear I could hear a faint sniff.

But I understand. I dissapointed him, I wasn't there for him. I quietly stand up. I wake up Shoto and  we go out, leaving Deku with Aizawa and the rest of his new family.

"Oi Katsuki what's wrong? Why did you wake me up?"

"Deku is awake."

"What?! I didn't notice. We should go back inside and-..." I cut him off.

"He doesn't want to see us. Well espacially me. He told me to leave him alone and I thought he probably don't want you around either. After all we both failed him." Shoto looks sad, of course he does. I feel the same.

"Ok let's give him some space for now." He suggests.

"Yeah. Wanna come over to my place?"

"Sure." He smiles just a little bit. We walk out of the hospital and to my house. As soon as we reach my room we both fall back asleep on my bed.

Deku pov

I kicked Kacchan and Shoto out. I feel guilty, but it just hurts to see them. They went out together. They seem really close. They probaly used the time they didn't had to look after me to get closer.

I lay back down and turn to my left side, so Aizawa and the others won't notice that I'm crying when they wake up. I fall back asleep while crying.