Everyone knows?!

Deku pov

I wake up and I finally don't feel hot or well horny anymore. I barely remember the last week, just Aizawa walking in from time to time and give me some pills. They calmed the pain I felt because of the heat.

I go to my bathroom and take a shower first. I feel so sticky and I probably smell. I do the rest of my morning routine including putting the oil on my scent glands. A day or two after heat alphas still can smell faint pheromones and I don't want anyone to know my gender. The oil is enough for it.

I take my backpack and walk out of my room and to the dinning room for breakfast. I need to ask Aizawa what he told the others. I enter the main room and some of the others are already there. All eyes land on me. I'm a bit confused as to why. Probably just because I was absent for a week.

"umm Morning guys." I say a bit awkward.

"Deku-kun is it true?" Uraraka asks me.

"Is what true?" I ask very confused.

"Are you really an omega and in a relationship with Bakugou?!" She asks again. I pale. How does she know that? Did someone tell them the truth? Oh no no no no. What should I do?

"Umm N-No?" It sounds more like a question.

"But Mina said she was able to smell your scent and that Kirishima also reacted to your scent. Bakugou also admitted to be your boyfriend."

"Oi pink cheeks what the hell did I tell you?! Don't ask him that!!!" Kacchan walks up to us.

"But Bakugou you won't tell us anything. Come on Deku-kun. I'm your friend please tell me."

"I-I..." This is too much for me I run out of the dorm building and try to find a place where I can be alone. I decide to run into the school building and up to the roof. I hide on the other side of the stairwell, so no one can see me if they walk up here.

I sit down and cry and I start to panic. If the class knows I'm an omega they will kick me out. I can't be a hero when I'm an omega. What will they think about me. They probably all think I'm disgusting. A male omega is so rare. Why did Kacchan tell them he's my boyfriend? I mean it's true but we all agreed to hide it. Oh no what about Shochan? Do they know about him too? What if his dad knows? I don't want him to get hurt because of me. Oh no no no no. This isn't happening, this can't be happening.

"Hey calm down. Breath, slowly. In and out.. in and out.... Yes like this. You're doing good Izu." I didn't notice when he got here but Shochan is sitting infront of me and cupping my face in his hands. I'm probably in the middle of a panic attack and he tries to calm me down.

After a moment my breathing calms down. "Better now?" He asks.

"Y-Yes. Thank you. Did you follow me? Where is Kacchan?"

"Yes I followed you and Kat is probably killing Uraraka right now. Don't worry Aizawa is there too so it will only be him trying to do it."

"What happened while I was in heat? Why do they know and what about you?"

"Hey calm down, don't get into a panic attack again. I'll explain. Well Aizawa went to you to give you some surpressents, so you won't be in much pain. Sadly when he wanted to leave your room Kirishima passed by and got affected by your pheromones. Well he wanted to get in, of course Aizawa tried to get him away but to no avail. Kat went by and whitnessed it, then his alpha got the best of him. He attacked Kirishima and without Aizawa there he would probably have killed him. Kat also growled at him with the words 'Mine' so when they calmed Kirishima put one and one together. Kat of course thretened him if he told anyone but sadly Mina was there too. She told the girls and soon the whole class heared of it. Of course some didn't believe her right away so they asked Kat, since he already admitted he's your boyfriend, but he didn't told anyone.
He also told the others to not ask you right away but well the curiosity got the best out of them. Sorry. And your other question no one knows about me, beeing your second boyfriend. Kat decided to let that slip because of my dad and I'm ok with it. Well at first I was a bit sad but after hearing his reasoning I agreed.
So now you're officially dating Kats."

"Well it probably doesn't matter anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"They know Shochan. I can't be a hero now. They probably will kick me out. An omega has too many weaknesses to be a hero." I hide my face in my arms, that rest on my knees.

"Don't say that. I'm sure you can stay and there will be a way for you to be a hero even as an omega. You're not weak."

"Yes I am!!! Just look at the LOV!! Shigaraki has alpha voice and I can't do anything against it!! Who knows how many villains out there have it too. I should have known this from the beginning or at least after the USJ attack!! I should just leave UA and save the embaressment of beeing kicked out." I stand up and want to leave, but Shochan grabs my hand to stop me.

"Don't go, you don't know that. Maybe it's not a problem. Everyone knows what you are capable of. Don't just run away. I'm sure we can figure something out. Please don't leave. The LOV is still out there and they want you. Also you still didn't tell you what happened when you were gone for a week, I'm sure someone hurt you and we still don't know who. What if they still want to hurt you? Please Izu stay rational. I know you're afraid but right now you're just panicing. You need to stay calm."

I sigh heavily. "I'm sorry you're right. But I'm afraid Sho. What will the others think about me? What will Nezu do when he knows? Honestly I don't want to leave. I want to stay here, I want to stay with you and Kacchan." I start to cry again.

Sho pulls me into an embrace. "I'm sure you can stay. I think the worst case wouldn't be that they kick you out it would be transfering you to general education. I'm sure you can stay in the hero department, I'm sure."

"Thanks Sho. I wish I had your optimism."

He chuckles. "Really? I always hear I'm the most pesimistic person. I think you only think that because you're more pesimistic right now."

"Haha maybe."

"Should we go to class now?"

"One thing." I look around and then I press a small kiss onto his lips. "Now we can go."

Shochan smiles and I see him blush a bit. "Ok." We walk back down and to our classroom. I tense and stop infront of the door. Shochan squeezes my hand. I look at him and then nod. I let go of his hand to not spread suspicion, he then opens the door and we walk in.

"So you two finally decide to visit class." Aizawa said stern but I also hear some relief in his voice. He was probably worried I would do something stupid again.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault. Sho- Todoroki-kun just helped me to calm down." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"He had a slight panic attack and I had to calm him down. Sorry." Shochan says.

"It's ok. Go sit down you two." We do as he says and we go to our respective seats. "Ok so apparently you all know about Izuku and well principal Nezu wants to talk to all of you about it."

"Indeed." Nezu says as he jumps out of Aizawa's scarf. Has he been there the whole time? Anyways I feel my throat getting closer and slight panic to well up again.

"Hey it will be ok." Kacchan turned to me and is offering me his hand. I decide to take it since everyone already knows about us and it calms me a bit.

"So we all know now that Izuku is an omega. It is indeed unheared of any omega hero since the risks are very high but also omegas normally don't have such strong quirks. I talked to Aizawa and we decided to let him continue his journey on becoming a hero. Also we gave one of the best in the support class the offer to design something that will protect you from the alpha voice. When it works I don't think there would be any problem for you." Nezu says.

"W-wait you mean it? I can stay at UA and the hero department???" I ask in disbelieve.

"Yes that is indeed what I'm saying. I look forward to the first omega hero. So all of you do your best." Nezu says and leaves.

I again started to cry but this time out of happiness. Kacchan stands up and hugs me. "You're such a crybaby." He says amused.

"I-I know. Sorry. I'm just happy that I can stay here with you. I really thought I would be kicked out."

"I wouldn't have allowed that and I know some people who would have fight for you too." I nod on his shoulder. After a moment I calm down and we continue the lesson.