Internships

So well this is more like season 2 of this story. Be prepared for a lot of angst and a rollercoaster of emotions. Have fun

Shoto Pov

We finally did it. We confessed to Izuku and now we're in a relationship of 3. Izuku fell asleep and his head is now laying on Katsuki's shoulder. I'm sitting on Izuku's other side. After around 10 minuites I hear a knock at the door.

"I'll go. We don't want to wake him."

"Yes thanks."

I stand up and walk over to the door. I open it and infront of me is Aizawa. Right Katsuki said he texted him.

"Where is he?" Aizawa asks

"Don't worry. He fell asleep, so be quiet." I lead him into the livingroom where Katsuki and Izuku are.

"What happened? Do you know where he was?"

"We can't tell exactly but when he arrived he was drunk. He probably found a place where he could get some liqour. It seems like we had a big missunderstanding, that's why he ran out of class and decided to become drunk. We settled everything and well....." Katsuki says. He seems to be afraid to tell him we are in a relationship now. Well can't blame him. I'm too. We failed after all.

"Well what?" Aizawa asks. He seems angry.

"The 3 of us are in a relationship now. Izuku fell in love with the both of us and he thought we were happy when he was gone and the two of us became a couple without him. But he loves both of us and we love him." I say bluntly. I can see Katsuki tense.

Aizawa just sighs. "I would like to yell at you but first I don't want Izuku to wake up and second I already had a feeling this would happen. Besides Izuku deserves to be happy. Even though I have to let the dad hang out. I swear if you two hurt him in any way, it won't be only me who will kill you. Understood?!"

"Yes sir" We both say.

"Good. Since he's already asleep and not in heat I leave him with you. Make sure you all come to school tomorrow or this will be the last time I'll leave him with you. And don't leave him out of your sight. He gave me enough heart attacks these past weeks."

"We feel the same so we won't leave him alone anymore. We'll escort him to school and when he stays over we make sure he arrives at home." I say and Aizawa leaves.

"We should go to bed." I suggest.

"Yes. I take Deku, let's go to my bed." Katsuki picks Izuku up and we walk upstairs. We lay down like at Izuku's birthday party. I lay against the wall and Izuku in the middle. This time Katsuki isn't complaining about sleeping at the edge of the bed.

"You're not complaining?" I say.

"No. I want to protect you, both of you. Mostly Deku of course, but you too. I don't care if you're an alpha or not. I love both of you and I want to protect you. I won't ever fail you again."

I blush a bit. I never thought to hear something like that from him. "I feel the same. I don't want to ever fail either of you. We both already failed as alphas but that won't happen again. It's way too early to think about marking, but Izuku agreed to be our omega, so more than before we need to protect him. Let's sleep now. We have school tomorrow."

"Yes." We both close our eyes and fall asleep, knowing our Omega is safe between us.

Deku pov

The next morning I wake up with a light headache, but not as worse as last time. I'm not in my bed. Where am I? Yesterday evening is a blurr. After a moment I recognise Kacchan's room, but other than last time Kacchan and Shoto lay next to me. What happened?