Plan

A week later I finally convinced Kacchan and Shochan to go to school again and that I'm fine alone at home. So today is their first day to finally go.

"Izu are you sure you'll be fine on your own? We have the allowence to stay with you longer. Iida and Kirishima are giving us all the stuff we need."

"Stop that Sho. We had this conversation so often now. I'm able to cook and besides Kacchan prepared food for me, there isn't a threat anymore thanks to you. I'm fine on my own. I'll just stay here and watch some TV. I'll write you from time to time, so you know I'm ok."

"Let's go Icyhot. You know how stubborn he is. Don't leave the house Deku and call us if there is anything."

"Yes I will. Now go before you two get late." After a short peck on their lips they finally leave. I wait another hour just to make sure. I then send them a message that I'm fine and then I'm leaving the house.

I walk for around half an hour and finally arrive at the hospital. I somehow was able to make an appointment without Kacchan and Shochan noticing. So now I'm at the front desk and signing myself in. This hospital has an specialist to remove marks.

After 10 more minuites the doctor calls me in.

"So what can I help you with?"

"Could you please remove that mark?"

"Are you sure you want to remove it? You're really young and this is a dangerous procedure. You should have thought about that before you let an alpha mark you."

"It wasn't my choice!!! I was forced to mark. I hate it. I was freed from that alpha that held me like an animal but this mark stays. I found 2 alphas that love me and really care for me. They would like to mark me and I want them to mark me. Please help us do this. I really want to do something for them after everything they did for me. I know about the risk, but I really want to do this." I plead to the doctor with tears already in my eyes.

"Sounds like you really love them. I'm sorry for what happened to you. How old are you?"

"Umm 17."

"I'm sorry but then I need the acceptance of your leagal guardian. This is really dangerous, so if you're able to convince them let them sign this paper. Don't think about faking it, we have someone with a quirk that can detact if a sign is faked or not from your guardian." He hands me a sheet of paper and I just nod. So I have to convince Aizawa-Sensei or present mic.

I stand up and leave the office and the hospital. I look at my phone and more time passed than I thought. I already got 6 missed calles, 3 from Kacchan and 3 from Shochan, and 10 missed messages.

I reply to the messages and tell them that I got caught up in a movie and accidently put my phone on silent. I hurry home and write Aizawa-Sensei a message that I want to talk to him.

2 hours later Aizawa arrives. He has a key so he just walks in.

"Hello Izuku, it's been a while."

"Yes sorry I worried you. Aren't Kacchan and Shochan coming home too?"

"No they still have the last lesson, but with All Might, so I decided to come. Your message sounded like you want to talk in private."

"Yes you're right. Thank you. Umm the thing is, I want to do something for Kacchan and Shochan, but this is also for me. The problem is I need the allowence from my leagal guardian, that is you."

"Sure what is it?"

"I want to do that operation to remove the mark."

"Wait how do you know about that? There aren't many people who know it's possible."