Memories

Deku pov

I wake up the next day. I feel way better but still a bit dazed. I walk out of my room and downstairs.

"Good morning. Just in time breakfast is ready." Yamada greets me.

I sit down next to Hitoshi and we all start to eat.

"How are you feeling?" Aizawa asks me.

"I'm fine. A bit dazed still but a lot better."

"That's good." He says and the door bell rings. Hitoshi stands up and opens the door. When he comes back he's followed by Kacchan and Sho.

"Kacchan, Sho what are you doing here?"

"We want to try something to get your memories back." Sho says. Kacchan seems a bit strange. He looks nervous.

"Really? You found a way to get my memories back?!" I ask happily. I want to know how my life has been and espacially I want to remember Kacchan and Sho.

Kacchan walks closer and stops infront of me. "I'm trying something now. Please don't hate me after."

"Why should I hate you? You're maybe about to bring my memories back."

"Remember that later. I'm about to do something you're afraid of, so please don't hate me when you remember." He looks really afraid I might hate him. Is it that bad?

"I'm sure I won't hate you. Please just try it. I want to remember."

"OK. Now remember everything!" Suddenly all my memories flood back to me.

Shoto pov

Kat uses his alpha voice on Izu and honestly even I feel the pressure from it and I'm an alpha. I can't imagine how it is for Izu. I understand why he's afraid of it.

Izu suddenly grabs his head. He stands up so fast that the chair he sat on fell over. Izu backs away from all of us until he hits the wall. He slides down and burries his head in his knees. Aizawa starts to aproach him and cruches down infront of him.

"Hey Izuku what is wrong?"

"GO AWAY!!! Please go away!! Don't come near me!" He starts to panic and Aizawa backs away.

"Maybe it was a bad idea to get his memories back." Shinsou says.

"No I don't think the problem are his memories well partly but maybe right now he's just afraid of alphas. Todoroki you're his boyfriend try to calm him down. If he reacts to you the same as to me then we should ask someone who isn't an alpha to help us." Aizawa says.

"I'm his boyfriend too you know." Kats says.

"I know but you just used alpha voice on him. I don't think that would be a good idea." Aizawa says and Katsu isn't saying anything.  I slowly walk to Izu and crouch down infront of him, like Aizawa did before.

"Hey Izu. I want to help you." I say calm.

"S-Sho?"

"Yes Izu it's me. You don't have to be afraid anymore. You're save now."  I want to reach out and touch him.

"Don't!! I-I'm sorry b-but please d-don't touch me." I take my hand back and sit down next to him, not touching him of course. He needs to make the first step. We still don't know what happened to him.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask.

"No, not now at least. Please give me some time."

"Of course we will. Just one thing since it seems like it worked did the league erase your memories with alpha voice?" He flinches at the mentioning of the league but stays.