Collar

The next morning we all get ready and head to UA. The first lesson already started so there are no students around. Present Mic picks us up at the entrance and we all head to our classroom 1-A. No one says anything and Izu just follows us as we told him.

Present Mic knocks on the door and tells Aizawa that we're here. He tells us to wait a moment and present Mic leaves. I saw his eyes go sad as he looked at Izu, can't blame him. Izu looks so emotionless right now and his eyes are still dull and broken. He changed so much and it's the first time for Mic to see him like that.

After some talking from inside the class Aizawa opens the door and we all walk in.

"OMG it's really Deku-kun."

"Izuku are you fine?"

"What happened to you?" Our whole class was talking and shouting questions at him. Izu tried to remain unfaced but I see him getting uneasy and nervous. He would never say anything, espacially infront of so many alphas and because of this stupid training.

I nudge Kat with my elbow and motion to Izu, he's better at calming the class. Kat seems to understand immediantly. I cover Izu's ears and Kat starts to yell.

"SHUT UP YOU FUCKERS!!! YOU'RE MAKING DEKU VERY UNEASY AND WE'RE HERE TO HELP HIM, NOT FRIGHTEN HIM!!"

They all shut up and I uncover Izu's eyes. Izu gives us a reliefed glance and he looked thankfull too. "Ok now that we all are deaf and quiet. I explained to you why they are here. Izuku is wearing a collar and it has a lot of bad features. We need to get it off. Izuku got told that a certain type of quirk is able to undo it, but we don't know which one. So each of you will carefully try their quirk on him, well his collar. We thought this would be better than let him sit for hours at the support group to analyse it. We'll start with quirks that won't hurt him, so Aoyama you will be last. Mina you start with your acid. Be carefull to only apply it on the collar, espacially for your own sake. These two overprotective alphas might hurt someone."

They all seem nervous after that statement but I don't say anything since it's true. If they hurt Izu I don't know if I can surpress my alpha instinct and Kats is worse so...

Mina stands up a bit nervous and carefulls uses her quirk. Deku seems nervous as someone else than us is this close to him, but he isn't moving, like an obedient omega he is right now. Of course her quirk didn't work and she sits back down, she didn't hurt Izu either. Sadly the acid didn't even leave a scratch. I had a little hope we could at least melt it, but of course no.

We decide to leave out Tsu and Iida. Tsu because we only use one with a mutant quirk and decide it should be shoji since he's strong too. Iida because he could only use force with his quirk or burn him and I already tried flames, also he has much less control over the fire exciting his legs at full force/speed.

So next is Uraraka, her quirk doesn't work too, besides almost letting Deku float by the collar. He lost a lot of weight is that was almost able to lift him off the ground. We went on and Kaminari was next. Kats glared at him and warned him to not overdo it. Kami was really scared and carefull, but his quirk was no use either.

Next was Kirishima, well he hardened his hands and arms and tried to pull it open but to no avail. We went on to Shoji since Koda's quirk only works on animals and Sato is just pure strength. Shoji tries it the same way as Kirishima but again to no avail. Next Jirou tried to use her quirk on him by sending her heart vibrations to the collar, of course to a minimum. Izu seems a bit shaken but still he doesn't move nor say anything. He looks a bit sad that the quirks don't work but there are still some people, so I refuse to get my hopes down.

Next dark shadow tried to open it and he is really sad. Dark shadow always liked Izu since he likes all quirks and was amazed by him. Last one who could have a usefull quirk was Shinsou. We look at him but he seems nervous.