Training camp 2

The next morning we have to get up even before sunrise and be ready at sunrise. So we all war our PE clothes and line up in the forest. Aizawa explains that we physically got stronger, but our quirks didn't.

As demonstraiton he let's Kacchan throw a ball with his quirk, the same thing we did on our first day at UA. At first Kacchan was confident but Aizawa showed us that Kacchan threw the ball as far as last time.

Now we have to use our quirks as much as we can and then even more. We have to exceed our limits. Well we do this for the next 4 days. After training we always have to cook our own food if we want to eat something. We learn that Kacchan is a good cook and he leads our group on how to prepare our food. We're so much people that it won't be perfect but it's edible.

On one day I see Kota walking away from us and I follow him with a plate of food, since the pro's and Kota have to eat the same as we do. I follow him to a cliff. He sit's there and just watches into the distance.

"Hey do you want to eat something?"

"What do you want and how did you find me?!"

"Sorry I followed you. You didn't have anything to eat yet. Can I sit with you for a moment?" He doesn't answear and just looks the other direction. I take it as a yes, so I sit down next to him.

"Shouldn't you be with the others. I heard you wanted some to do some stupid test of courage."

"Ah yes. They should have already started it and I'm sure some of them are already worried, but I was a bit worried about you." Kacchan will kill me later for dissapearing without a word.

"Why? This whole area belongs to my aunt and her friends nothing will happen."

"Yeah that's probably true. Can I ask you something? Why do you hate us?"

"Why do you think I hate you?"

"You always glare at us and  normally when we meet children they're excited, but you avoid us."

"I don't really hate you. I hate heroes and villains. It's so stupid. Why risk your life to fight against each other. You'll only die."

"You don't hate heroes or villains right? You hate quirks in general. Did you loose someone?"

He is quiet for a moment but then speaks up again. "My parents were the hero team water horse. They died because of quirks and they left me alone."

"I know that feeling of not having parents. You should be happy to at least have your aunt."

"What do you know?!" He asks angry.

"I'm an Omega, I'm sure you already know about second genders. Please don't tell anyone, only few people know this. Because of that my parents threw me out when I was your age and I lived on my own until recently. Around 10 years I was homeless and struggled to survive the day. Honestly even now I'm often struggling with keeping up. My whole life becoming a hero was my biggest dream. Now I'm on my way achieving it, so I need to stay strong to become the person I want to be. I finally found people who stand behind me. For the first time of my life I can say I'm happy." I smile at him.

He seems like he wants to say something but then his eyes wander off to the forest. "What is that?"

I follow his sight and it seems like the forest is burning. "Oh no the others should be in there. We need to go there too."

"Ah and I thought there would be no one here. I just wanted to overlook everything. Now I found you. So before I have some fun and kill you say where is that boy called 'Bakugou'?" A huge guy with a cloak appears. It seems like he lost his right eye. Why is he after Kacchan?