Kidnapped....again

The next day we got asked to help out the police. With us I mean the whole class. The police is taking down a group of trafficers, mostly Omegas. They don't have enough men since it's a huge area they were located. Most of the heroes are bussy with hunting the LOV. So detective Tsukauchi decided to ask us, since we all have our license by now.

(Ok while I was writing this I noticed I never gave them their licenses or put the test in here. Well let's just say they got it shortly before the lesson with endeavour. It went by just like in the anime just Bakugou and Todoroki passed this time.)

We planned everything for a week and gathered as much information as possible. So now we're all in our positions. We are able to communicate with a little earpiece.

"Ok the mission starts now!" I hear Tsukauchi's voice through the earpiece and run in with Uraraka and Shochan. We get into the huge building trough a window. Next to us is a stairwell that leads down. As to our information everything is going on underground so we head down.

The way parts shortly after going down. "There are 3 way. We should part. We can't let any of them run away." I say.

"Fine but if anything happens, you tell us right away." Shochan says with worry after some hesitation.

"Yes I will. Now lets go." I run down the hallway in the middle. I'm looking for anyone in need of help or the trafficer. I look into every room I pass. After a moment I hear some loud noises. Seems like someone started to fight.

I open the next door and there are a lot of children and teens. Cowering against the wall, bruises from head to toe and obvioussly scared. "Hey don't worry. I'm a hero in training and I'm here to save you." I smile at them, trying to repress my own memories. I aproach one of the children and break their cuffs with my quirk. They all are in cuffs, that are attached to the wall. While I free one after the other I put one hand on my earpiece.

"Guys I found a lot of hurt and scared children and teens. I don't think I can get them all out alone. Shoto I'm almost at the end of the hallway I went in earlier."

"Got it. I'm on my way." I hear Shochan say. I then continue to free them.

"Oh so you decided to come back after all. Long time not seen Izuku." I freeze and tense up. I know that voice.

I slowly turn around and it is him. The guy that tormented me for a year and my dad sold me to. I used to be afraid of this men, but I'm another person now. I'm stronger than back then.

"I'm not afraid of you anymore. You'll be put in jail."

"Nah I don't think so. You know I heared you would be here and well I'm prepared and this time you won't run away like last time." He evily grins at me.

"What-.." I cut myself off because I feel a sting on the side of my neck.

"S-Sorry. I'm sorry. He promised me to let my sister and me go if I do this. I'm sorry." One of the teens from behind me sobs. I feel dizzy and I collaps on the ground. The last thing I see is purple mist surrounding me and some yelling but it sounds far away.

I wake up in a dark room. I slowly sit up and notice my right hand is cuffed to a wall. Damn it not again. I get kidnapped way too often and easily. If I ever get out of here Shochan and Kacchan won't let me go anywhere alone. That is IF I ever get out.

They have me again. I hoped to never see them again and now I'm back. The whole time I thought about the possibillity it could be them but I shrugged it off. I thought they left town when I escaped. Worst thing they are not only trafficers or rather they're not really trafficer. This is an omega training camp. It's illegal too but finding evidence for that is more difficult and they actually sell some of the omegas from time to time.