Torture

Warning: Rape, blood

Deku pov

I wake up to the throbing pain in my back. I carefully sit up to avoid more pain in my back. It only works a bit. I can't even lean on the wall. I carefully touch my back and then look at my hand. There's still a bit fresh blood. It didn't stop bleeding. I should avoid provocating him today or it only get worse.

The door opens and again a tray is put infront of me and the guy leaves. Again it's just a piece of bread and a glass of water. I hurrily eat and drink it. Like yesterday(?) the guy walks back in and takes the tray out.

Some minuites later someone else walks in. "Follow me." I comply without a word. He leads me to another room. He opens the door and it's a bathroom well at least it looks like it. There is a run down shower, sink and toilet. Next to the sink is a towel and clothes.

"Take a shower and change. You have 10 minuites max. If you're faster knock on the door, the boss awaits you so not a minuite later." He says and closes the door. At least he doesn't stay with me while I shower.

I hurriedly undress and go to the shower. Of course there is only cold water, but I need to wash the blood off. The water stings on my back but I bare with it. There's no helping it. I wash myself as good as possible and fast. I turn off the water and step out, taking the towel. I'm freezing so I hurry to dry myself. I take the clothes thes gave me and well it's just a very long grey-ish shirt. It goes over my knees and is more like a dress or one of these sleep-dresses people often wear in movies, just theirs are colourful, mine is not.
There's also a boxer which I put on. It's plain white. Wonder how long it will stay like this.

I try to dry my hair as good as possible with just a towel. When the towel is compleatly wet I leave my hair like that. I fold the towel and put it next to the sink again, the same with my hero costume. If I don't leave it clean they will punish me again. Now I have to leave my hero costume back. I hope Dad won't be too mad.

The door opens again just as I walk over. "Time's up." I just nod and follow him. He leads me to the room from yesterday, I'm sure it's Aizens office. He knocks and opens the door. I just quietly follow.

"Ah Izuku there you are. You know I like you more in that outfit. Suits you more. How's your back?" Aizen asks with a smirk.

"Better alpha." I lie to him but I know it's what he wants to hear. If I tell him it's just as bad as yesterday he'll punish me for whinning or something like that.

"Good. Seems like you finally remember your previous training.  So let's get to the next step." He walks to his desk and takes something out of the drawer. He walks over to me and I see what he hold, it's a syringe. I take a step back. What does he want to do?

"Stay still." I freeze. Why the hell do all the bad people have the power of alpha voice?! He walks right infront of me, he then pulls my arm up and injects me with whatever that is.

"It should take around an hour to fully kick in. You know what to do." He says to the men behind me. "Move again." He says and my body unfreezes. I'm able to move again but I don't dare to move a muscle.

The other guy takes me by the arm and pulls me back to my room. I wonder what he injected. Well in an hour I know and I'm afraid.

I just sit there and after a while I start to feel hot. It's getting worse as time goes by and I notice my brain working less effective. Also I feel the need to be near Kacchan and Shochan, more than before. Oh no it feels like my heat, but I just had it. It should be at least two weeks until my next heat.

That must be it. He gave me something to trigger my heat somehow. The hour must be over since the guy from earlier walks back in. He takes me to another room. In this room is nothing but a huge king sized bed in the middle. Shit what does he want to do?

I get thrown at the bed and then he leaves. I'm getting anxious but it gets overflowed with heat and lust. I let out a small whimper, the pain starts. A moment later a new men enters the room. I notice instantly that he's an alpha too. Well everyone who walks around here freely is an alpha. In here are no betas, only alphas and omegas.

He walks over to me with a smirk. I cower at the head of the bed and try to get as far away from him as I can. He doesn't care and walks closer. He slowly unbuckles his pants.

"P-Please d-don't." I whimper out.

"Stop whinning little omega. I'm just going to help you. Besides this is the only thing you omegas are good for." He takes my ankle and pulls me down from the headbord and forces himself on me.

When he was finish with me he just left. Someone walked in and threw me back in my room. Now I just lay on the floor crying. The pain from my head subdued but instead my back and butt hurt. The hot feeling is less too but it's still there. It will go up after some time, I know that but I'm glad at least that is down for a moment.

He wants to break me and I think if this goes on for longer then he will success.

"Kacchan, Shochan please save me...." I fall into a light slumber after all the pain and crying.