more explaination

I close my eyes and let go.

But instead of falling into the river I'm pulled back over the railing. I fall down on the ground. I slowly open my eyes only to see Kacchan and Todoroki-kun with panicked expressions.

"What the hell Deku!? Why did you do that?!" Kacchan says, well more yells at me but I can tell he tries to keep his voice down.

"Izuku what is going on?! Don't do something like that!" Todoroki-kun says.

I just stare at them. //They stopped me? Why? Why would they do that? It would be easier if I died, right? So why, why did they saved me? Espacially Kacchan! Why?// Like so often I start to cry, but this time I cry like a 2 year old kid that just got sepperated from his parents.

They both try to comfort me and both of them hug me. I cry into their shoulders. If I didn't have a mental break down I probably would be blushing as red as a tomato. For a while we just sit there, on a bridge, hugging and I'm crying. At some point my crying slows down and I fall asleep.

Bakugou PoV

That damn nerd run away and after what he said I got a bad feeling. Aizawa, present mic, drowsy eyes and I went in different directions to find him. The 3 of them almost paniced, they must know something I don't, but that just made me even more nervous. While searching for him I see Icyhot.

"Oi half 'n half did you see Deku?" I ask him.

"Izuku? Yes he was walking that way. Did something happen?" He asks me and points in a direction. Isn't there this dangerous river and the high bridge where a lot of people do suicide.

My eyes widen in realisation. "Shit! Follow me! We need to stop him!" We start to run to that bridge. I don't like Icyhot, but Deku likes him and I'm not sure if I can stop Deku. Since I'm the one who probably pushed him that far. He said I hate him, but honestly I don't. It's the opposite, I realised it when he kissed me and it wasn't just because of his heat. I really like that stupid idiot.

"What is wrong?" Icyhot asks while running behind me.

"I think Deku might do something stupid. We need to stop him!!" I say. He doesn't anything more and we just run. As we arrive at the bridge my eyes widen. Deku is standing on the bridge and on the other side of the railing. We both yell his name, but he seems to not hear us.

He closes his eyes and just when he lets go Icyhot and I catch him and pull him back to our side of the railing. He falls to the ground and just stares at us.

"What the hell Deku!? Why did you do that?!" I yell at him but I try to keep my voice down, I'm just shocked. He really tried to kill himself.

"Izuku what is going on?! Don't do something like that!" Half 'n half says.

Deku doesn't respond he just stares at us for another minuite and then he starts to cry. It breaks my heart to see him like this. Icyhot and I seem to have the same idea and we both hug him.

After what feels like an eternity he finally gets quieter and falls asleep. That must have take a lot of energy.

"We should get him home Bakugou." Icyhot says.

"Yes. I bring him home." I pick Deku up and start walking back to Aizawa's house. "Hey Icyhot, do you have Aizawa-Sensei's number?"

"Um yes? I think he gave it to everyone. Why?"

"Call him and tell him we have Deku and that we bring him home."

"Ok?" He gets his phone out of his pocket and calls Aizawa-Sensei. "Aizawa-Sensei?......Yes it's Todoroki, Bakugou told me to call you........ yes he's with me.........Yes we found Izuku, we're bringing him home.........We found him on a bridge and-" I cut him off.