New life

*Beep*......*Beep*............*Beep*

I look up and stare at the monitor. It starts to steadily beep and the flat lines have some tips again. That means his heart is beating again. On it's own!!!

"Doctor hurry. The patient is breathing on his own again."

The doctor rushes back in. "Unbelievable. His heart and breath started on his own again after almost a minuite."

I stare at Deku's face and he slowly opens his eyes. He looks at me and then Sho. He closes his eyes again and smiles. "Hey Kacchan, Shochan. I'm back."

"Deku you idiot." I say and hug him tighly.

"Ah Kacchan t-that h-hurts a bit." I let go of him.

"Sorry."

"Welcome back Izuku." Sho says smiling at Deku with tears still flowing down his cheeks.

The doctor makes some check ups and tells us that everything is fine now. Deku is still exhausted and we decide it's best for him to sleep some more. The doctor tells us he has to stay another week and when he's fit enough by then we're allowed to take him home.
We leave Deku alone for the night and decide to come back the next day.

Deku pov.

The day after I woke up I got visited by Kacchan and Shochan. Since I'm more healthy today then yesterday I want to ask them something.

"Umm Kacchan, Sho how long have I been sleeping?" They both tense at my question and they look as if they wanted to cry, but I don't know why.

"Izu you've been in a coma for 4 weeks." Sho answears. My eyes widen in shock.

"Yesterday they wanted to turn off the machines that kept you alive. There is some shitty law that says after 4 weeks they're not allowed to do any life supporting stuff. Deku they really turned it out yesterday. You were supposed to die yesterday you idiot."

"Technically you were dead for around a minuite. We already were fine with you leaving us, but then you suddenly started to breath again and your heart began to beat again too. The doctor said it's a wonder you're talking to us right now."

"You really scared us stupid Nerd. You took your sweet time waking up."

I look down ashamed. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't want to worry you so much and I definantly didn't intend to die. I'm so sorry."

"Why did you do it in the first place and on top of that behind our back?" Sho asks.

"I wanted to surprise you. The first day I was with you at Dad's house you two were talking about my mark and that the doctor told you there is a way to get rid of it, but you wouldn't tell me since it's so dangerous. I decided to do it when I'm better. I thought that now after everything is settled I want to start with this plan. I knew you didn't want me to do it, so I wanted to do it behind your back. Sorry for that. It took me longer than I thought.
I hated that mark and sometimes I thought about cutting it out with a knife myself. I know you love me and want to mark me, but also I felt disgusted. While I was with him I also thought about suicide but I couldn't do it because I was not in my right mind.
I'm sorry but I couldn't imagine a life with the mark of someone I don't love. I hated that feeling.
Sorry I worried you."

"I'm sorry. I didn't thought it was that bad for you. Besides your plan failed the first day already." Sho says.

"Huh? Why?"

"You thought you would be back in a week and told us you went into heat. Why did you give me your quirk then?!" Kacchan asks a bit angry.

"Sorry Kacchan. I just wanted everything to be safe just in case I wouldn't make it. I talked to All might and he agreed."

"You should have told him to keep it secret. He told me about it and also your operation. That's why we knew it the first day. We tried to stop you, but you were already in the operation room.
Damn it do you even know what it means, giving me your quirk?!" Kacchan exclaims.

"I know Kacchan and I'm fine with it."

"How can you be fine with it?! You wanted to be a hero all your fucking life and now you're throwing everything away why!?"

"Because I love you." That leaves Kacchan speechless. Something really rare.

"Umm could you explain this to me. What are you talking about?" Sho asks and we decide to finally tell him about OFA. He is surprised but understands pretty fast.

"So that means you're quirkless again and also you can't be a hero anymore, right?" I nod a bit sad.

"What if I just give it back?" Kacchan asks suddenly. I shake my head.

"That would be a bad idea. It's already been a month so OFA already adapted to your body and your quirk. If you give me OFA back you would also give me your own quirk and you would be the one quirkless. I don't want that. You're going to be a great hero, the number one hero one day and I don't want to take that from you. I don't want that quirk back. I know it's save with you."

"What do you want to do from now on?"

I sigh. "I don't know. I didn't think that far."

"Then how about you just stay home?" SHo suggest.

I tilt my head in confusion at that. "What do you mean?" Kacchan and I ask.

"The 3 of us been through a lot and I know I love both of you more than anything. Let's get married when we finish school. Kats and I could work as pro heroes and you could just stay home. Do the chores and maybe some day we could adopt a child. Anything you want. Of course I won't force that thought on you. If you want to work I'm fine with that too. It's just a suggestion."

'adopt a child' right I can't have my own children with them. I almost forgot about that. I was so occupied with the mark stuff that I forgot it.

"Do you really want that?" I ask.

"Deku what is wrong?" Kacchan asks.

"I can't give you children. I'm not even good at doing chores. Do you really want to mark and on top of that marry me? Ain't I useless to you? To any alpha?"

"We're not any alpha. Also we love you and not your womb. I don't care if we have children or not and like Sho said we could always adopt some if you want. Deku we want to make you happy so tell us everything you want and if possible we'll do it." Kacchan says.

I start to cry like the crybaby I am. "Fine then I want a proper proposal from you." I say smiling under the tears. Kacchan ruffles my hair and Sho embraces me.

After a while the doctor walks in. "Izuku I'm glad to see you that healthy. I think we could discharge you faster than expected. Maybe already tomorrow. Do you have any questions?"

"Umm I know this sounds strange and stupid after you just removed it, but when could I get a new mark?"

"You sure you already want a new mark? You probably won't survive another operation."

I take one hand of Sho and one of Kacchan in my hand. "I'm sure there won't be a next time. This time I want to get marked by the persons I love. Last time it was forced on me and that's why I wanted to get rid of it. This time I want to make it right before something like that happens again."

The doctor smiles. "Allright I understand. Well the wound already healed and your hormon system regulated itself again. I recommend to do it on your next heat cycle if you want to do it as soon as possible. Otherwise I would always recommend it to do in your heat since that's the less painfull and most effective."

"Alright thank you. I don't have any more questions."

"Alright then I'll see you to your next check-up." The doctor leaves again.

"Deku do you really want to do that?"

"Kacchan it's like I said. I don't want this to happen again and you never know. I really want to be claimed by the right people and never again be forced into one. So please Kacchan, Shochan if you really want me then please mark me in my next heat cycle."

"We would love to." They both say smiling at me.