lies

"You get points for each exercise and the one who's placed last will be expelled." Aizawa-Sensei states.

"What you can't do that!" A girl with black hair in a high ponytail says.

"She's right, it's only our first day. You can't expell us on our first day." Uraraka-chan says.

"I can and I will. Here in UA we teacher get free hand on how to train our classes and also on who can stay and who leaves. I can do almost everything, without talking to the principal. So live with it or you can leave right now." Aizawa-Sensei says and everyone stays quiet.

"Seems like you're finish complaining. So Bakugou, what was your farthes ball throw in middle school?"

"Umm 74m I think." Kacchan says. (I just made that up. Can't remember everything of the anime XD)

"Good, get inside that circle and throw this ball, but this time use your quirk. You can do anything you want, just stay in that circle." Kacchan gets into the circle, that is painted on the ground. Aizawa-Sensei gives him a ball. Kacchan gets ready and "DIEEEEEE!!!!!" he screams and throws the ball with one of his explosions.

Aizawa-Sensei has a small device in his hand. He turns it aroun and shows us a number, Kacchan just smirks. He threw the ball 705,2m.

"This is what this test is about, to be more specific it's a Quirk Apprehension Test. Use your quirks to your hearts content and show me your best." Aizawa-Sensei smirks at us.

Most of the others are motivated now, but I just get more nervous. I can't use my quirk right. When I use it I break my bones and I can't affort to break them now. I have to try and get through this without my quirk. I know I'm on a huge disadvantage, but I have to do it.

(Well I'm lazy so I just jump to the end of the test.)

We did all the tests, I only have to throw the ball now and then it's over. The others always used their quirks, so they were better than me. Well all but this one strange guy with purple balls on his head.

I now stand inside the circle. At least here I need to get high points. So this time I'll use my quirk. I activate it and throw the ball, only to see it fall down around 2 meters ahead. //What happened?! I'm sure I used my quirk.//

"I saw you at the entrance exam and if you want to proceed like back than, you will only become a burden to the others if your on a mission and can't move afterwards. Think carefully before using your quirk. Now try it again. I erased your quirk, now you can use it again." Aizawa-Sensei says. He erased my quirk, he must be the underground hero Eraserhead.

But I have no time going into fanboy mode now. I take the ball again and think about how to use my quirk, without breaking my whole arm. I've got an idea. I throw the ball again and in the last second I use one for all in only my index finger. I look at Aizawa-Sensei and he shows me I threw it  705,3m. I smile at him and say: "See Aizawa-Sensei I still can move around." He just smiles at me.

"OI shitty Deku. How the fuck did you do that?!" Kacchan says angry and walks towards me. Before he is able to attack me Aizawa-Sensei captures him in his scarf and erases his quirk.

"Stop that. If you wanna become heroes you have to get along. Now get back in line, I'll show your resoults."

He releases Kacchan and we all stand back in line. Aizawa-Sensei gets another device and it makes a hologram of our places. I'm in the second last place. Gosh I barely made it.

"All right everyone passed, besides Mineta. Mineta get out you're expelled." (I don't like Mineta. I'll replace him later with Shinsou. I know most of you like that idea.) The boy called Mineta runs out of school crying.

The rest of us changes again and we meet up in class. "Ok well since some of you couldn't show it off and you don't really know each other, we'll go around. Everyone tell your names, quirkes and second gender. Bakugou you start."

//Oh no I can't tell them about my quirk and also not my second gender. UA is known for only having alpha and beta in school. No omega ever made it into UA, their just to weak. I should just pretend to be beata, not even Kacchan knows the truth. I was always afraid to tell anyone. Only my 'parents' and I know it.//

"Name's Bakugou Katsuki, my quirk is explosion and my second gender is alpha of course." Kacchan starts and next am I. I'm so lucky I got the seat right behind Kacchan, not.

"I-I'm Izuku, just call me that. M-My quirk is ummm.... super strengh and my second gender umm... I'm beta." I finally stutter out.

I learn that in our class are a lot of alphas, great I should really stay somewhere else when I'm in heat. The alphas in our class are : Kacchan, Todoroki, Iida, Asui, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Ashido, Shoji, Kirishima, Ojiro, Sero, Aoyama and Hagakure. The others are beta. (Just wanted them to be more alphas than beta. I don't see all of them as alpha to be honest.)

After we're finished Aizawa-Sensei let us go home. We all pack out stuff and go out of school. //So where should I go today? I always stay at a different place. If I stay too long at one, my omega scent will sink into that location and soon some alphas are after me. In school I should have no problems, at least when I'm not in heat. I use some special made oils, that make my scent almost not noticable. Alphas normaly have really good noses and can smell the different scents of alphas, betas and omegas, all smell a bit different.
Well back to topic, where should I stay today. Maybe I just look for an alleyway near the school.//

"Hey Deku-kun." I hear someone call me and turn around. Uraraka-chan is running towards me, followed by Iida-kun.

"Oh hey Uraraka, Iida. W-Why did you call me Deku?"

"Oh this other boy, Bakugou was it? He called you that and I thought it's a nickname."

"Well it is but it's basically meant as an insult. It means useless." //Which I probably am. I can't do anything right. Not even use my quirk.//

"Really? I think it sounds good. It gives me vibes of 'you can do it'. It sounds encouraging." I've never seen it like that. Maybe I could get used to that new meaning.

"W-Well if you say it like that. Deku it is." I smile at her.

"You sure? It was an insult." Iida asks.

"Yeah why not. This new meaning Uraraka-chan gives the name sounds good. I like it."

"Ok if you're fine with it. So do you take the train too?" Iida asks.

"Ah no sorry. I live near the school." I say looking away from them. I can't look at people when I lie to them and well I have to do it often.

"Oh really maybe we can visit you someday." Uraraka suggests.

"Oh umm sure. But I have to talk to my parents first. I can't be very spontaneous, but with enough time, maybe." Or rather never. I don't have a home, so they will never come over. I just have to find some excuses if they ask.

"Sure lets plan it someday. I would like to see how you live." I dobt so.

"Well I have to go now. See you tomorrow." We all say our goodbyes and I walk away. Looking for a good place. After walking a bit someone grabs my backpack and drags me into an alleyway. I bump against a wall and finally see who it was..... "K-Kacchan?!"