I need help!

1 week later

Deku pov

It's monday again and luckily nobody noticed my new cuts last week, they thought the bandages were just because of my broken arm. I took off the sling on friday, but kept the bandages. My cuts were pretty obvious, cause they were fresh. Now I don't even wear the bandages, but keep on wearing shirts with long sleeves.

I walk into class, after I cleand myself a bit up in the bathroom. I sit down on my place. I'm not the first one anymore, but still pretty early.

"Midoriya may I have a word?" Aizawa-Sensei comes into class and talks to me. I cringe as he calls me Midoriya. I just nod and follow him. We walk into the teachers lounge and nobody is there besides us.

"Um could you please call me  Izuku and what do you need sir?" I ask.

"Oh sorry right forgot about that. Well Izuku recovery girl told me what she saw when you were in her office last week. I think you know what I'm talking about. Last week I didn't had the chance to talk to you, so I'll do now. Why are you doing this?"

Damn it of course she had to see it. I'm not surprised he told Aizawa-Sensei, he's my homeroom teacher after all. But now I have to think what I should tell him. Maybe I can play dumb. If he's just assuming something I might run right into a trap and tell him something I don't want to.

"Umm why do I what?"

He sighs. "You know what I mean. If you wanna play dumb I can point it out. So let me ask again. Why are you cutting?"

Shit he knows. I look down to the ground and fumble with my hands. What should I tell him? I can't tell him that I'm living on the street, that I'm an omega, that I was bullied.....wait maybe I can tell him that. It wouldn't be a lie, just not the whole truth.

"You won't let it slide if I told you I don't wanna talk about it, would you?"

"No. Please just tell me. I won't judge you, I'm just worried."

I sigh. "Well umm I-I was bullied in middle school and w-well that's why I started cutting back then. But I promise, I don't do it anymore. I'm happy now, so you don't need to worry." I smile at him the brightest I can manage. I trained it a while, so it looks like it's real.

He sighs too. "You really don't do it anymore?"

"Promised." I cross my fingers behind my back.

"Fine, I won't push you anymore. But please talk to me if you feel down or the urge to cut again. You can talk to me if anything is wrong, anytime. Here my number just in case. If you have a problem call me, day or night. I'm not just your home room teacher, but also a pro." He hands me a piece of paper with his number.

"Thank you, Aizawa-Sensei."

"Now go back to class, the first lesson is about to start." I nod and go back to class. Just in time, as soon as I sit down Cementos enters and start to teach us.

~Time skip to the next evening~

Damn it. Since yesterday I noticed I'm going into heat soon, but normaly it takes around a week between this feeling and the actual start of my heat, but now it's already starting. Probably because I'm surrounded by so much Alphas in school. Coming to UA was a bad idea after all, in so many ways.

I hope this last lesson ends soon. And hopefully no one notices I'm going into heat, until I'm out of school.

After an aweful long hour the lesson finally ends. I hurry to pack up my things and rush out of school. I'm walking through the woods again. I used to stay here, because barely anyone comes here. I search for a hidden place, far away from people who probably could walk through.

I find a little cave and go in there. I already start to pant, and I walked here normally. It's because of my heat. I feel all hot and can feel myself getting wet down there. Shit I probably send off a lot of pheromones, luckily no-one is he-

"Oh what do we have here? A little omega in heat. Do you want me to help you out?" A man stands at the cave entrance. I can't really see him, because it's already dark. Shit I have to get away. He surely is an alpha and I heard a lot of omegas get raped during heat. Normally we lock ourselves up in a room, but I don't have one and don't know where to go now.

"So why don't we have bit fun?" He walks closer inside. I grab my bag and as soon as I see an opportunity I run. I manage to get through him and run away as fast as I can. I hear him chasing after me. Without the possibility to use my quirk he'll soon catch up to me. Alphas are naturally faster than the other genders.

While running I do the only thing I can think of. I pick out my phone, a pretty old one. I got it when I was 4 and still with my parents. Well but that's a story for another time. I dial the number of Aizawa-Sensei, almost crying. I can hear that stranger getting closer and closer.

After 3 rings he finally picks up. "Hello?" He sounds like he was just sleeping.

"I-I'm sorry. Please I need help!!! Agh!"

"I finally got you." The guy grabbed my backpack and shoved me to the ground. My phone falls somewhere. I pant even havier than before. I feel hot and almost dizzy. My body wants this, but just because of my heat. I don't want this, espacially not with a stranger.

"No stop that. I-I don't want that." I try to struggle while he is opening my pants and starts to pull them down. He's too strong, also a bonus that alphas have. And because of my heat I struggle even more, too weak to fight back properly.

"Come on. You're body tells otherwise."  He hovers above me. He forces a kiss on me and I'm now fully crying. He is about to pull my boxers down too, but suddenly gets away from me. Well rather he was pulled away.

Aizawa-Sensei is standing there, keeping that guy in his capture scarf. "Izuku I'm right back" He says and draggs that guy away. I take that chance and put my pants back on. I lean my back on a tree near me, legs pulled up to my chest and my head resting on my knees, crying.

After around 5 minuites Aizawa-Sensei comes back. He kneels down next to me and puts his hand on my shoulder. "I won't ask you what happened, not now at least. Come with me, I'll take you somewhere safe and there you can rest and calm down." I just nod and let myself beeing dragged away by Aizawa. He leads me out of the woods and into his car. I just noticed he took my backpack, I probably would have forgot it.

He sits down in the drivers seat and starts to drive away. I cry the whole ride.