Truth

Deku PoV

I wake up and my arm hurts a lot. Oh right I cut myself again. Why am I alive? I cut myself pretty bad. Ah I remember I heard Aizawa at the door, he probably helped me.

I stand up and walk to the door. I want to open it, but it's locked. Why?! I knock at the door. "Hello?!" I hear nothing. Shit I'm locked inside this room, what should I do? I start to breath heavy, shit I know this feeling. I'm getting a panic attack.

Just when I was about to go into full panic mode the door opens and I rush out.

"Woah slow down. You ok?" I try to catch my breath. After a few seconds, I'm able to breath normally again. I look up and see Aizawa standing infront of me. He looks a bit worry, if you can say that. He always looks so monotone.

"Y-Yeah sorry. I don't like beeing locked up in a room, when I don't have the key."

"Ah sorry, I understand that. You were unconscious and I had to do it, because of Hitoshi and your heat. By the way you should take another surpressant, I can smell you really strong."

My eyes widen as he says that. Wait Aizawa-Sensei is an alpha too right? Will he do something to me?!

"Calm down kid. Just because I can smell you pretty strong doesn't mean I'm gonna attack you. I already have a mate, so I'm not caught up in your pheromones. Come on, let's get you some meds and than talk." He must have notice my upcomming panic and calms me a bit with his words. But the worst part is about to come. Talking.

We go downstairs to the kitchen and he hands me the surpressants and a glass water. I take both and swallow the pill. After that we sit down on the couch in the living room.

"So you wanna talk about it or do I have to ask everything?" He asks and I just stare on the floor

He sighs. "Ok so you want it that way. Listen I just wanna help you so please tell me why you did that yesterday."

Of course he has to ask. Should I tell the truth? Well hiding won't help my anymore. So I can just tell him the truth. I have nothing to loose anymore. I sigh.

"I-I panicked. I knew you want to talk to me and I got really worried and stressed and well it became a habit of stress relieve to do that. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that in your bathroom."

"That's not the problem. The problem is that you do it. Please stop that, it's very unhealthy and you could kill yourself with that."

I just shrug. "Nobody would care anyways, so what does it matter."

"Don't say something like that. I'm sure someone would care. What about your parents?"

"Oh you mean the people that kicked me out when I was 5? Yeah I'm sure they would care." I still look to the floor, I don't want to see that dissappointed look I always got from them.

"They kicked you out with 5 years?! Why?!"

"Because I was quirkless and am an omega." Ah shit I said to much.

"What do you mean quirkless?" Shit think of something.

"W-Well my quirk developed later than usual and they thought I was quirkless. They told me I'm useless, well I am."

"Don't believe that you're not useless why would you believe that?"

"Everyone tells me I am. My parents, my former best friend damn my whole school told me I was useless. Why would everybody call me that if I wasn't?!" I yell at the end and cry again. I hate this! I don't wanna cry. I don't wanna be weak.

The next thing is something I would have never expected. Aizawa-Sensei takes ne into an embrace. "Is that why you told everyone you were a beta?" I nod.