Plans

Bakugou pov.

"HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN!?" I yell at Tsukauchi. We had a mission and now Deku is missing....again!!!

"I know you're angry but I can't tell you. We had all the information we needed I don't know what went wrong." He tries to calm me, well not working in the slightest.

"What about you Icyhot?! You were supposed to meet him. Why the hell did you even part down there!?" I yell at Sho, who is sitting in a chair. He hides his face in his hands.

"Izu wanted to go different way, since the hallway parted into 3 ways. I told him to call if anything happens. You know him Kats I couldn't have changed his mind. Ashe called for help I ran there as fast as I could but I could only find 3 kids. One of them was crying and continued to apologise. There were signs of more people who were there but it was only the 3 of them left. I don't know how the others disappeared or where Izu went. Damn it! I blame myself for it. Fuck we lost him AGAIN and it's my fucking fault. We need to get him back!! Tsukauchi do you know about another hideout from them? Maybe they took him because he's an omega too." Sho exclaims. I'm not really angry at him, I'm angry at myself. I let them take him again.

Why has it to be always him? It's been 3 different groups/people who kidnapped him since he started at UA. The first was someone he refuses to tell us, then the LOV and now an omega trafficer. If they really sell Deku who knows if we'll ever be able to see him again.

"I'm sorry but that warehous was our only lead. We only knew about that place. It also seemed like they already knew we would come. They were prepared and I'm not just talking about Izuku. Some of you got into a fight the minuite they went in. I don't know who, but someone leaked that we would be there and also told them Izuku would be there or at least that another omega would be there. I can't explain it any differently. They set up a trap for him, they were probably ready for more than just Izuku since they couldn't predict he would go there alone.
Anyways we're investigating who leaked informations and try to ask the kid you found what happened. Her state is unstable so I couldn't ask any detail. I'm sorry but you have to wait for a bit. We try to find him as fast as possible, but I can't promise anything. They were really smart." He says and then he leaves the room.

I want to punch something or someone. "Whoever leaked informations to them will pay. I swear if they hurt Deku I'll fucking kill them."

"Calm down Bakugou. This won't help anyone." Aizawa says calmly.

"How the fuck am I supposed to stay calm?! My boyfriend got kidnapped for the third time in what? 6 monthes? Maybe 7. I can't stand this anymore. Why him? Why does it always have to be him?! Damn it!!" I yell and punch against the wall. I see Sho flinch at my impact on the wall. He's just as tense as I am.

Aizawa sighs. "I don't know why him, but I'm just as worried. I want to get him back as soon as possible, but Tsukauchi is right it will need some time. For now you two should support each other to get through this and when he's back you need to be there for Izuku. He won't get out of there unscathed. For now distract yourself, go to the dorms and watch a movie or hang out with your friends, hell just go and cuddle or something. The police and pro heroes will search for Izuku, including me and present mic. Go home." Aizawa then leaves the room too. Now it's just me and Sho.

"Sho I'm sorry. I didn't want to take it out on you. You couldn't have done anything, maybe I would have lost you too. Let's walk back to the dorms to cool our heads. Maybe we're able to get an idea. Aizawa is right, staying here won't help anyone and loosing our heads too." I offer my hand to Sho. He finally releases his hands from his face. He cried. He wipes his tears away and nods. He takes my hand and we both walk out of the police station and to UA.

The walk is quiet and we walk hand in hand. We don't worry about Endeavour anymore. After the incident in the school he got quiet the punishment. He isn't allowed to do hero work for 1 year and they took his license for this year. Also he has to do community work. If he ever lays a hand on Sho or Deku ever again he's going to jail, so we don't have a problem I think.

As we are finally back at the dorms we go to Deku's room. He gave us his key, well we all exchanged keys just when he's in heat we're not allowed in there. Right now both of us want to be surrounded by his forest and mint scent. We lay down on his bed and I take Sho into my arms.

"Do you think we'll ever get him back?" Sho asks.

"Of course. We will get him back, I promise. We always got him back somehow and we will this time too." I'm just worried about the shape he'll be in. But I won't tell that Sho, he's already worried enough.

"I hope you're right. What do you think he's doing? What do you think their doing to him? What if they hurt him?"

"Shhh don't think about that. He's probably asleep or he thinks about us. We'll save him. Don't think so much about the what if's. Just think about the things we'll do when he get's back. What we'll do to cheer him up again."

"W-We could make a movie marathon with him, some All might movies he loves so much. You could cook something. Izu loves your cooking.  Or we could take him to the beach and have some fun. We should take him out for a date and go to the cinema and eat at a nice dinner. We could also stroll through the mall, I want to give him anything he wants.
Kat I already miss him so much."

"I do too. We'll make all of that with him and more. We make him forget whatever happens to him. We'll safe him and we'll be there for him. These people will pay for kidnapping him."

We lay there for a while and just talk. After some time I hear soft snores from Sho, he finally fell asleep. I want to be strong but now that he's asleep I let my own tears fall. I'm such a waste for an alpha, I can't even protect my omega. I will be there for him if he wants but I could also understand if he doesn't want to ever see me again. I could understand if he just wants Sho in the end or even neither of us. I would totally understand if he'll look for another alpha. After all we failed him several times.

Today I cry myself to sleep. Something I didn't do since I was a child. I don't know what I would do without Sho and I don't want to imagine what Deku is doing without any of us.