removing mark

The next morning both Sho and Kacchan packed a bag for the next week back at the dorms. I walk them to the door before they leave.

"Umm. I-I know this is a bit wierd coming from me but umm we won't see each other for a week //or longer// and umm.... would you two give me a goodbye kiss?" This is embaressing but for my plan I need this and it my be the last time.

Sho is the first one to come closer and kisses me. Then Kacchan kisses me too. Kacchan's is a bit more passionate and agressive but I love both of them. Now everything is settled and I'm ready for this.

"See ya in a week. Don't do anything stupid." Kacchan says.

"Of course I won't. It's just my heat and I'll be in my room most of the time. Take care you two." They leave and then I get ready for my time in hospital. I pack a small bag too and get ready. At 9.30 just when I wanted to leave someone knocked. I get a bit nervous since we normally don't get visitor, well not many that actually knock.

I look through the whole in the door and I'm relieved it's just Dad. I open the door.

"Why did you knock? You scared me for a second."

"Sorry I thought just walking in on you without a notice before would startle you more. I wanted to surprise you and drive you over to the hospital."

"Thank you." I take my bag and put my shoes on. Then I follow Dad to his car. We drive off to the hospital.

Bakugou pov.

We just had a boring lesson ith cementos when All Might came over and signaled me to talk with him in private. I follow him and we end in his private room, he normally talks with Deku.

"What do you want?"

"I want to know if everything worked out and if Izuku was doing allright?"

"What are you talking about? Deku is just going into heat."

"But he gave you one for all this morning didn't he?"

"Wait what?! Why would he do that?!"

"Because of the surgery."

"What surgery!?" I start to get furious. What the hell is happening? Did Deku tell him something he didn't tell us?

"Didn't he tell you? Today, it should be around now, he get's the surgery to remove the mark he got. I tried to talk him out of it but he was really stubborn and just wanted my approval to give you one for all in case anything goes wrong."

"This stupid idiot!!"

I run out of the room and back to the class. "Shoto hurry! We have to go!! I explain on the way." I don't wait for him and just run out of school. I know he's right behind me. Luckily we're here with the car. Shoto already opened it and we both jump in.

"Where to?"

"Hospital!!" I just say and he starts to drive as fast as he can. I'm so nervous right now. This idiot somehow learned about that but he should also know about the risk. I don't want to loose him.

"Kat what is going on? Is it Izu?"

"Later. Just drive." He probably sees how nervous and anxious I am since he didn't pry more. He stops right infront of the hospital, we're not allowed to park here but we don't care right now. We run inside and just as I want to yell at the lady at the front desk I see Aizawa sitting on the bench. I run over to him and yell at him instead.

"WHERE IS HE!?"

"Bakugou be quiet this is a hospital."

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!!! WHERE IS DEKU!?"